Wayne Bridge

chrismada9

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bridge plays with greater spirit than Cole. So please I want Bridgey to stay :P Any other left-back who we'd get to cover for Ashley wouldn't be as good. And Bridge's crosses are good... The idea of trying him on left-midfield wouldn't be a bad idea.

From Sky Sports story regarding Mascherano:

The Reds boss is also aiming to add new faces to his squad in January, with a centre-half his top target, rather than a left-back.

Seemingly dismissing a bid for Chelsea full-back Bridge, Benitez also refuted suggestions that Sami Hyypia could be on his way to Fulham.

Benitez added: "We are looking for a new centre-back, but we are not looking for a new left-back.

"And we are not looking to sell Sami Hyypia either."

Wayne Bridge is one of the most underrated left backs in Europe,he is better than every left back in the Top 4 of the Premiership.He defends well and he attacks well,i must say i agree with him he is good enough to be a starter.I like him much more than Ashley.Liverpool can go fuck themselfs and Rafa could get that 6 mill up his ass.Bridge is staying at the Bridge :thumbsup:

Tbh the best left back in the league is evra !

We know Grant's shit, but someone would have to tell him this sort of thing would be managerial suicide surely? Not only a decent and much needed LB who'd walk into any first team in the country but the idea of letting him go the that bunch of tossers as well? Couldn't happen.

Agree theres no way this would happen. Grant would have to have the intelligence of an empty baked bean tin to agree and the next time in public he would be lynched.

When you put it like that.............we'd better get the rope.

• 1 month later...
When you put it like that.............we'd better get the rope.

Rope ? Surely piano wire.

Bridge himself is after a move if tomorrows chip paper is to be believed. ''Blues defender Wayne Bridge has threatened to leave if he is overlooked for the Carling Cup final''. (Daily Mail)

I somehow can't envisage Bridge saying anything like that though.