Wayne Bridge

chrismada9

Wayne Bridge’s unhappy 3½year spell at Chelsea could end with a £6 million move to Liverpool, one of their main rivals for the Barclays Premier League title.

The left back, 27, whose appearances at Stamford Bridge have been limited since the arrival of Ashley Cole from Arsenal, has already turned down the chance to switch to three top-flight rivals, but he may view the chance of resurrecting his career at Anfield more positively. He is one of the leading targets for Rafael BenÍtez, the Liverpool manager, after a failed attempt to sign Gabriel Heinze, the former Manchester United defender.

Bridge’s prospects at Chelsea dipped almost as soon as the transfer window opened on Tuesday, when the club lined up a deal for Branislav Ivanovic, of Lokomotiv Moscow. The Serbia defender is expected to complete a £10 million move in the next few days.

------------------------------------------

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/foo...icle3123889.ece

------------------------------------------

I don't think this is a good idea.

NO!! I like Wayno, he's 10-times better than Cashley, don't sell him Avram, GOD don't sell him, not to Liverpool!!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez has turned to Chelsea's Wayne Bridge to solve his left-back problems after yet another move for Gabriel Heinze failed. Chelsea may be willing to part with Bridge after agreeing a £4million deal for Lokomotiv Moscow defender Branislav Ivanovic.

Source: Sky Sports

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.................that woulde be the most stupid thing I have ever seen to leave that player(one of the greatest left backs to our rivals.....hey.....no..

Wayne Bridge is one of the most underrated left backs in Europe,he is better than every left back in the Top 4 of the Premiership.He defends well and he attacks well,i must say i agree with him he is good enough to be a starter.I like him much more than Ashley.Liverpool can go fuck themselfs and Rafa could get that 6 mill up his ass.Bridge is staying at the Bridge :thumbsup:

there is no way in a million years that would ever happen.

"Wayne Bridge’s unhappy 3½year spell at Chelsea"? Since when was he unhappy. What a piece of shit story. Whoever wrote the whole thing needs shooting.

there is no way in a million years that would ever happen.

"Wayne Bridge's unhappy 3½year spell at Chelsea"? Since when was he unhappy. What a piece of shit story. Whoever wrote the whole thing needs shooting.

Absolutely, since his recovery from injury he has had plenty of game time. Not many teams would play a back up to Ashley Cole that much.