31. Robert Sanchez

James

A billion quid spent and we bought this bloody clown who single-handedly cunted us and destroyed the best Chels defensive performance in years.

I don't recall the last time I was this pissed. Probably the Manure Azpi Slabhead choke slam/no pen given by that walking bellend Taylor game

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

A billion quid spent and we bought this bloody clown who single-handedly cunted us and destroyed the best Chels defensive performance in years.

I don't recall the last time I was this pissed. Probably the Manure Azpi Slabhead choke slam/no pen given by that walking bellend Taylor game

ruined a season changing moment. should be released immediately 

8 hours ago, Vesper said:

He didn't single handedly lose us that game at all, that's bullshit!

7 hours ago, Vesper said:

back at ya m8

bullshit

that is as clear a one player caused loss as you will see

First goal yes, was his fuck up, second goal was a defensive error, your putting it all on the GK because your pissed off! Let's no confuse things here.

It's also difficult to know what the manager asks him to to; Poch may strongly encourage his goalie to try to play from the back, esp against a possession team like Arsenal and City (to prevent them from having the ball). If he does not have the skill for that, well that's something the manager and club have to deal with.

Arsenal's goalie did not cover himself in glory in that fluke cross from Mudryk; can't imagine snake letting that one in.

3 hours ago, YorkshireBlue said:

First goal yes, was his fuck up, second goal was a defensive error, your putting it all on the GK because your pissed off! Let's no confuse things here.

Sanchez was partially to blame in the second, and soley on the first.

Bottom line, Sanchez is seriously looking like shit and likely will be another notch in my correctly predicted 'do not buy', then 'shit buy' belt.

So far I have nailed every Boehly bust, although CuCu (and I so hope he does) may prove me wrong on one.

‘Could have helped’: ESPN pundit slams 25-year-old Chelsea man for not bailing out ‘tremendous’ teammate

https://www.thechelseachronicle.com/news/could-have-helped-espn-pundit-slams-25-year-old-Chelsea-man-for-not-bailing-out-tremendous-teammate/

8 hours ago, YorkshireBlue said:

2nd goal doesn't happen if sanchez doesn't cause the first. Arsenal weren't even threatening before he gifted them and got their belief back. Without sanchez thats an easy 2-0 win, he almost cost us in the first half coming out like a dumbass too.

1 hour ago, lucio said:

2nd goal doesn't happen if sanchez doesn't cause the first. Arsenal weren't even threatening before he gifted them and got their belief back. Without sanchez thats an easy 2-0 win, he almost cost us in the first half coming out like a dumbass too.

A goalkeepers mistake for one goal isn't an excuse for shitty defending for the second.

1 hour ago, YorkshireBlue said:

A goalkeepers mistake for one goal isn't an excuse for shitty defending for the second.

as i said before, they wouldn't have got the second, or even the first without sanchez being shit. he turned the whole game, were in cruise control before his clown show

I'm not that fussed about his pass to Rice, a mistake is a mistake and everyone including the world's best make them, but he was poor for the whole game and couldn't find a way to raise his level which is disappointing. Looked like a man that hadn't played in years. Wonder what's going on there? Lacking in confidence? Still adapting to the football?

Unlike some on here I have the feeling there is a really great keeper in him and we just need to be patient. 

1 minute ago, Mhsc said:

I'm not that fussed about his pass to Rice, a mistake is a mistake and everyone including the world's best make them, but he was poor for the whole game and couldn't find a way to raise his level which is disappointing. Looked like a man that hadn't played in years. Wonder what's going on there? Lacking in confidence? Still adapting to the football?

Unlike some on here I have the feeling there is a really great keeper in him and we just need to be patient. 

He’s just not very good.