31. Robert Sanchez

James

• 1 month later...

Has slowly gained some form. Think he was good today and vs Bournemouth. As we are unable to score he will now be our most important players. If we can avoid conceding we might still stay up by drawing every game 0-0 from now on lol

Agree he did well against Bournemouth, but not today.
I expect my goalie to stop that shot, esp from that angle; or at least react quicker, by lowering his hands and body to prepare for a low shot.

Edited by robsblubot

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, TheHulk said:

Fucking loser of a goalkeeper.

1 hour ago, lucio said:

Fuck off and never play again , useless cunt 

1 hour ago, TheHulk said:

Dumb useless shit fuck off already on the bench and let Petrovic play.

1 hour ago, lucio said:

No forgiveness , no second chances. Never play this donkey cunt again, give him away for peanuts in janaury 

At this point I'm convinced you two are the same guy 🤣🤣

I mean, are people surprised by this? He was Brighton's 2nd choice GK for a reason. I am not going to get into calling him names, him playing for us as GK1 is on whoever signs the player, as this isn't a case of him downing tools or dropping his level. 

The kind of stuff I am seeing from him is exactly what I expected of him in the first XI as he simply isn't a GK1 for a top 10 side in the PL. 

It is also the same with Caicedo who a lot of people were creaming themselves about. I said before we signed Caicedo that I was concerned about how he was being deployed in multiple positions by Brighton last season rather than him being played in his principal position - then people cry about his turnovers and lack of incisive play on the ball, but forget this is why Brighton didn't play him consistently in the middle of the park.