United

Fulham Broadway

Only reason they've gone to Japan is because they have two easy games, and can sell loads of shirts to hyperactive Japanese teenagers to pay some of the Glazers debt off.

I'd be saying it was a fucking circus if Chels were there as well

Blatters Joke Tournament

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the games for?

"We're going their cause we're successful and when you're successful you have to do stuff like this" or something along them lines

Fergie looks like Compo now. The ''Last of the Summer Wine ManUtd Freakshow Tour''.

I notice theyre not appealing against the Evra decision now. Obviously the outrageous racism wasnt that bad after all.....

Fergie looks like Compo now. The ''Last of the Summer Wine ManUtd Freakshow Tour''.

I notice theyre not appealing against the Evra decision now. Obviously the outrageous racism wasnt that bad after all.....

The notes of the review, which are available on the FA website, have shown united up which is why they are not appealling. Their staff were telling porkies throughout the investigation.

Personally I like the idea of this tournament. I think it serves a purpose of bringing the game together over the world. And in the end, it'll be either a South American team or a European team that wins it, so it's not like there's no sense of competition.

Yeah, its a nice idea alright, and there is a sense of competition like someone armed with a Kalashnikov up against an unarmed 3 year old. A team from New zealand who are all part timers in the World Club Championship, for example.....

The Times explains why the competition is big pile of

Steaming Pants

hopefully yernited coming back, completly jacklacked and out, and loosing points on boxing day and don´t get their creepy 11 games-in-a-row winnig..

god, it is so silly with me and my hatred but i still can´t get over may 21st.in every football magazine i look there is a picture, or at least a little note on Chelsea losing in pen´s...

it is like curse, no joke !

Yeah, its a nice idea alright, and there is a sense of competition like someone armed with a Kalashnikov up against an unarmed 3 year old. A team from New zealand who are all part timers in the World Club Championship, for example.....

The Times explains why the competition is big pile of

Steaming Pants

Well obviously the group stage games will be a bit one sided... oh no, was that 5-3? There's some competition to be had there. At the moment its in its infancy. I bet the European Champions Cup looked stupid when it started up too.

You're right DV. Their arrogance is breathtaking, and once Ferguson has gone , some of the truths about bullying and corrupting referees will come out.

i really hope so !

he is a successful manager and a clever one as well, but i still hate him !

it is a disgrace how he can complain and handle the refs without any results.

hopefully he retires soon !

Well obviously the group stage games will be a bit one sided... oh no, was that 5-3? There's some competition to be had there. At the moment its in its infancy. I bet the European Champions Cup looked stupid when it started up too.

Been going a lot longer than the European Cup It was called the Intercontinental Cup and was quite a good tournament.

Ruined by cash hungry marketeers now, half the teams had gone when United touched down in Japan, due to FIFAs coefficient rating .