United

Fulham Broadway

Regarding their record, my view remains the same from my comment which was put on the live commentary on the BBC:

2204: "As a Chelsea fan, I have to say well done to United for breaking the record, they have been imperious in defence despite numerous injuries. Nevertheless, it'll be a record quickly-forgotten if they don't go on to win the title. That being said, the title really is theirs to lose. They've been brilliant recently."

ElectricBlueLion on 606

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree they have been pretty good..well mainly that game cause the dozen 1-0s not to much mean thought we were mena be boring but seriously?!Ok 3 points but still wtf

And defo theres to loose said that agges ago..They win it they can shut scum up as well so dont mind so much.

I just think its gana be ooo when Fergie retires

Its just having them in the paper every sodding day

And the fact Sentanta should be called the Man you channel considering they're praticually on there every other week

Man you after today you better win it!!!!!!!

Edited by Laylabelle

i still think they should just give them the title at the beg of each season and let the rest of us play for the champions league places seeing that we are (according to teh commentators last nite) "Pretenders to the Title"

• 2 weeks later...
It causes us serious problems to replace Mourinho

how much trouble will Manure have replacing their ugly bastard ?

Mental they were syaing in the Mail since Fergie took over theres been something like 923 sackings of managers of some biggg number...random fact of the day :P

Give them immediatley all the trophys. No other team is worth even playing a single game. Furgeson for Prime Minister. Ronaldo for "Player of the last 100 and the next 100 years"

Ahhhh i now they are great and stuff and have great strength in depth and blah.

Hopefully we will never hear anything from them in the next 3 seasons.

Edited by diskoviolente

I don´t deny that.

I just hate to see that they are like we were 3 years ago

And back then we were labeled boring with the 1-0s and yet their 1-0s are amazing

But still rather them win it then scum but enough with the 2 page spreads about them!!Everday it seems

2-0 up at the mo

Edited by Laylabelle

I think you are doing United a disservice. At the minute, they ARE amazing. They are playing magnificent football and getting results to boot.

We can work that out for ourselves without every red-top and South East Asian (Thai especially) TV station reminding us.