Chelsea 0-0 Fulham

ZAPHOD2319

6 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Every time we play it quickly we’re carving right through them. But the slow, walking football allows them to easily defend us. And as someone mentioned they’re just allowing Ziyech on the right side loads of space becasue he doesn’t have the pace to beat them and they’re double or even tripling up on Mudryk to negate any space for him to run into.

We can fix that with moving Ziyech in the middle and put Sterling or Madueke on the right. 

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

He build name for himself in Bayer as AM. CF is only 4th position he played there in number of games. Don't know why we changed that. 

He played as a 10, as a CF and as a RW/wide 10 in a 3421 at Bayer.

Either way he has no excuses for producing what he produces week in week out. Also hes played as a CF for Germany too as well as here for almost 2 years now.

He doesn’t strike me as someone with any obvious creative traits either so better upfront than a 10 here Id say. And even then he’s not much upfront. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

5 minutes ago, lucio said:

Sounds like you want to wait 5 years to see results just because you like the coach 

Sorry but if you have been sat there thinking how good we are going to play tonight, your setting your self up for disappointed, nothing to do with if I like the coach or not, I live in the real world where I understand stuff takes time.

Just now, YorkshireBlue said:

Sorry but if you have been sat there thinking how good we are going to play tonight, your setting your self up for disappointed, nothing to do with if I like the coach or not, I live in the real world where I understand stuff takes time.

I wasn't anticipating a good performance because we have potter 

Pretty predictable outcome for when you toss a bunch of new players into the team. Team looks disjointed and can't press high. Still, a few good moves by Mount, Ziyech and Kai who was unlucky on those two chances.

I know folks will disagree, but I think Kai is having a good game, but our volume of play isn't there for a game at home esp.

56 minutes ago, Vesper said:

she is convinced he is having Kepa troubles

his GF Chloe Wealleans-Watts (they dated for over 5 years) dumped him, just like Kepa's did

and they both went to shite right after (that was long ago for Kepa)

Chelsea star Mason Mount confirms split with model ex-girlfriend Chloe and  reveals he's dating again | The Sun

Wellllllllll......that would hit me as well 😭😂

But a look on my bank account would comfort me 🤑

So c'mon Mason, if u cant score in the bedroom, at least do on the pitch 

Shocking decision. Actually shocking.

Playing Enzo on the wrong side as well, how Conor and Mount have ended up bombing forward instead of one sitting is beyond me.

Midfield is just lost.