Branislav Ivanovic

.Cee

No.

Are you going to continue to accept his mistakes that cost our games for much longer? Once Luiz is fit again he should spend some time in the reserves.

he should be benched. its not what u wanted to say that is the problem but how u said it. "cunt" to ivanovic??? u can look at the swansea match to see how distraught the guy was at the end of the match. u can see his care for the club.

but yes, his performances have been poor for sometime and not just this season. even at the end of last season. red cards , performance against pool etc. but to call him a cunt is disgraceful..

he should be benched. its not what u wanted to say that is the problem but how u said it. "cunt" to ivanovic??? u can look at the swansea match to see how distraught the guy was at the end of the match. u can see his care for the club.

but yes, his performances have been poor for sometime and not just this season. even at the end of last season. red cards , performance against pool etc. but to call him a cunt is disgraceful..

I wish he would show that much "care"when his actually playing on the bloody pitch

I wish he would show that much "care"when his actually playing on the bloody pitch

just watch the video of jeff shreeves telling iva that he wont be able to play the cl final and you ll know "how much he cares"... he is out of form plus he has been playing continously... give him soome time on the bench and i am sure he ll be the old bane...

• 3 weeks later...

Happy bday,

Ivanovic better bring his A game against City because he cost us the community shield this season. That's 2 trophies we've lost because of him.

Indeed, this is a season i would like to forget about Ivanovic, he's starting to become a liability if anything.

Though in his defence, he's won us more games than lost, scored the winner against Napoli, still a legend in my eyes. Happy B-Day Ivan!

Indeed, this is a season i would like to forget about Ivanovic, he's starting to become a liability if anything.

Though in his defence, he's won us more games than lost, scored the winner against Napoli, still a legend in my eyes. Happy B-Day Ivan!

A few months ago I'd disagree, but he's really not been playing that well for a while now especially on the ball. He's still a valuable player but I think next season he'll take a backseat role with Azpi locking down the RB position and Luiz the main guy in defence (providing we get a new midfielder) with Terry, Cahill and Ivanvic fighting for that other spot.

He'll be a great squad player though and the type of depth we need.

No doubt about that. Absolute legend but he needs to get it together. Throughout our every shit moment he always used to be one of the most consistent, reliable leaders.

Nowadays every shit striker is making runs behind and easily getting passed him.

No doubt about that. Absolute legend but he needs to get it together. Throughout our every shit moment he always used to be one of the most consistent, reliable leaders.

Nowadays every shit striker is making runs behind and easily getting passed him.

Exactly, I'm very surprised, i remember back in 2010-2011 season, he was our best player. Luis Nani was ripping up the league, he was getting compared to be the next Ronaldo, with the most assists ever in a premier league season, and he played us and Ivanovic bullied him all game, and after that Nani was never the same, even now he hasn't touched that form since coming up against Ivan. Obviously it's not because of him but Ivanovic made him look like shit that night, it was our 2-1 victory over United.

Now he puts in more bad performances than good ones, even his defending is shambles, he never gets the game going forward as he's a poor passer of the ball, but that doesn't surprise me. What's surprising me is his defending lately, as you said more than enough players have flew past him.

A few months ago I'd disagree, but he's really not been playing that well for a while now especially on the ball. He's still a valuable player but I think next season he'll take a backseat role with Azpi locking down the RB position and Luiz the main guy in defence (providing we get a new midfielder) with Terry, Cahill and Ivanvic fighting for that other spot.

He'll be a great squad player though and the type of depth we need.

I agree he'll be great squad player.

Didn't do enough to block crosses today...If he had blocked Milner's cross, the move which led to Yaya's goal wouldn't have happened. This season as RB, he's been giving his attacker far too much room to swing in crosses. Based on these performances alone, he deserves to lose his RB spot to Azpilicueta.

Said this many many times before, playing him at RB would likely to end in disaster. He always backs off opponents, allow crosses to come in and hardly ever tackle the opposition in his position. Play the physical game against him, he's fine. However, when you start to play the passing game around him, he gets found out. Can't deal with it and that in the end always invite pressure on the backline and forces us to drop back so deep!