Chelsea 2-1 Leicester City

ZAPHOD2319

Just now, Nero said:

This Leicester team looks so bad. We can beat them with 10 man. 

We can’t score with 11, but you think we are scoring with 10? 

Scratch that. Mount and Havertz are on the pitch. You think we are scoring 8? 

Started really well but such a shame with the red card. that is 90% on cucurella tho, who has been poor all game. Cant wait for Chilwell to come back properly.

Ofc no luck in front of goal as always. still not seen where havertz was offside for the pen

Would take jogrinho off. even a half fit kovacic can run more than a fully fit jorginho

3 minutes ago, Thor said:

Can someone actually explain what Jorgi does for this team? Honestly want to know. I'm trying to work it out. Because if they need someone to just pass it backwards and "recycle" possession, I'm happy to take his salary and do it. 

he is horrid

so so so over him

anti football Inc

The thing I don’t understand is how so many of these players don’t look ready for a new season. I’ll mention Havertz and Mount again. Both have been USELESS so far through 4 games. 

I really just do not see a solution to our woeful attack. Any improvement is going to have to come from us shoring up other areas once Kova, Kante, and Fofana come in. And then hope Reece in his actual position helps things.

12 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I predicted this would happen. Slowly but surely our horrid attack and Tuchel’s inability to improve any attacker would catch up to him and he too will face to obscurity. 

Is someone really expecting Sterling to be successful here? He will not surpass what Pulisic did for us. 

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

It’s comical how our midfield is so non escalate to without Kante or Lovacic yet Tuchel doesn’t want to address it. 

No way we are finishing top 4. Not a chance. 

Nope! Obvious the way pre season went that was going to be a struggle

2 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

It’s comical how our midfield is so non existent without Kante or Kovacic yet Tuchel doesn’t want to address it. 

No way we are finishing top 4. Not a chance. 

all that gobbing on about how we were going ship Jorginho and upgrade at DMF, and fuckall done