Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

10 hours ago, DH1988 said:

good ol' Jim will hoodwink taxpayers into funding the Wembley of the north.. not that we can complain about circumventing rules. 

Physical plant costs (stadiums, training grounds, etc etc) do not count towards FFP

7 hours ago, Strike said:

Imagine he was being shopped at 100m + last year.

from A Neapolitan Nightmare: Tales From The Bad Side:

------------------------------

'How much for the Nigerian Prince?', whispered Vesper in a curious tone.

'€130m!' demanded the Poison Dwarf with a squeal, prancing about and flashing his murky blue eyes.

And with that, Vesper took her gold and went home, vowing to never talk to the mean little creature again.

If his desire to stay in Europe is as strong as his pay demands something has to give, and with us having other options in the pipeline I think he will drop his guard. He and his agent will know we can easily move on. Napoli need him gone, they cannot have him and Lukaku on their books so their desire to shift and shify quickly is paramount, and the only way he doesn't come here is if the Saudi troops do something mad.

16 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

and the only way he doesn't come here is if the Saudi troops do something mad

Put it this way, if he's going to the Saudi League at just 25 years of age (and supposedly in the prime of his career), he'll just be remembered as a money hungry footballer. 

At least CR7, Benzema went after winning titles and achieving many records. 

Also, I wouldn't rule out a late late bid from Arsenal...remember, they're getting 30 mil for Eddie and I'm sure Arteta would love a proper striker up top with the team they have..

Edited by Reddish-Blue
more info

2 minutes ago, Reddish-Blue said:

Put it this way, if he's going to the Saudi League at just 25 years of age (and supposedly in the prime of his career), he'll just be remembered as a money hungry footballer. 

At least CR7, Benzema went after winning titles and achieving many records. 

Also, I wouldn't rule out a late late bid from Arsenal...remember, they're getting 30 mil for Eddie and I'm sure Arteta would love a proper striker up top with the team they have..

I'm not ruling out anyone mate, I full expect some last minute drama happening. 

20 minutes ago, mkh said:

Chelsea owe Raheem Sterling £70m in wages and bonuses for the remaining three years of his contract. 🔵💰

(@MailSport)

Boehly man what kind of contract did you give him back then 😵‍💫🤯

He was on the "old" deal with Boehly, probably similar to Fofana (CB).  

I think they stopped handing out ridiculous wages like 300k a week for the new signings...

Fofana pretending to be on the phone to skip past kid fans

hoards of special new fans saying it’s not deep 

Any other era and rightfully this would be highlighted and sorted to never happen again. 

4 hours ago, Vesper said:

cf16403cdd93b5bcad00964167215c37.png

80c73defb6f9b4c5b0ac98e0c563976c.png

So he had "abdominal problems" on the 6th of February which doesn't caused him to miss any single game? Why is it there then? Also "muscle fatigue" for 5 days in August in offseason..

If we cut out these bullshit ones and the non reoccuring injuries such as Covid or cheekbone/head/shoulder then it's not a horrible record tbh.