Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

10 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

i see you are new here, first of all be respectful to others, secondly, i advice you to mind your manners in the future and please refrain yourself from insulting other members in this forum or else you will be banned.

If he says that fofana isn’t a good signing I am human sometimes I lose the control . 

The best young cb in Europe and he is injury prone ?

1 minute ago, Mac lean said:

If he says that fofana isn’t a good signing I am human sometimes I lose the control . 

The best young cb in Europe and he is injury prone ?

she's a woman, and it was meant as a joke, get to know the members of talk Chelsea better before you judge, you can have an opinion without insulting another member, the jury is still out on Fofana, let's see how he does here first.

Just now, Johnnyeye said:

she's a woman, and it was meant as a joke, get to know the members of talk Chelsea better before you judge, you can have an opinion without insulting another member, the jury is still out on Fofana, let's see how he does here first.

Ok sorry for this 

37 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

i see you are new here, first of all be respectful to others, secondly, i advice you to mind your manners in the future and please refrain yourself from insulting other members in this forum or else you will be banned.

Hes not new here he got banned last night, and has made another account and already calling people idiots lol. Speaks exactly the same as his old account can't even remember his name. @maravel21 or something he was called.

Edited by Kong

6 minutes ago, Kong said:

Hes not new here he got banned last night, and has made another account and already calling people idiots lol. Speaks exactly the same as his old account can't even remember his name. @maravel21 or something he was called.

really? i didn't notice that, thanks for the heads up

At the end of the day considering the Roman drama we managed to pull one hell of a transfer window. Up to Tuchel to build a team out of all these players. Hope he succeeds! We need a DoF ASAP and I really hope the narrative around Chelsea changes a bit with the American owners. We need some good PR, throughout the Roman years most of the media hated us. Transitional season ahead, but in our last reportedly transitional season we won the CL. Everything is possible in football KTBFFH!

Edited by lluubbeenn

Not here to debate whether that was a good window or not but the spotlight now shines so heavy on TT and to start getting this team producing miles better results.

He's got 3 games IMO or he will be gone.

57 minutes ago, Milan said:

Not to mention that the likes of Barkley, Alonso, Emerson, Kenedy, Drinkwater are finally gone on permanent basis.

That's probably the biggest positive from the window. 

Getting rid of the deadwood in our first team squad should have been a priority and that's what our new ownership group has done. 

Hate to bring up Arsenal but they've done similar with Arteta in charge (in terms of getting rid of players who they don't need). 

50 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Not here to debate whether that was a good window or not but the spotlight now shines so heavy on TT and to start getting this team producing miles better results.

He's got 3 games IMO or he will be gone.

He's definitely in the pressure cooker now.   If Fofana & Auba don't start clicking right away....I really do fear for Tuchel. 

No excuses as even United are scrapping their way to wins and their offense hasn't even clicked yet.  

1 hour ago, Blues Forever said:

Very important to finish in the top 4 this season. Our future transfers like Nkunku, Leao, Bellingham, and Gvardiol are very dependent on that.

Gvardiol has just signed an extension

Chelsea missed out on RB Leipzig and Croatia defender Josko Gvardiol after the 20-year-old signed a contract extension with the Bundesliga club. (Evening Standard)

6 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

Gvardiol has just signed an extension

Chelsea missed out on RB Leipzig and Croatia defender Josko Gvardiol after the 20-year-old signed a contract extension with the Bundesliga club. (Evening Standard)