Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 minute ago, Mário César said:

di marzio also confirmed that he will stay at napoli

well, lets accept it and move on 

you’re the only one who needs to accept it already. You posted million posts about how bad it is that we did not sign him. He is not that good, move on. 

Edited by LegenTerry

40 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

I can live with that 😂 women’s football is horrid. 

I'm just as committed to the women's team as I am to the men. Although some fans of women's football lie to themselves about this fact, it is clearly true that professional women's football is not as good as professional men's football. I have no doubt however that, if more girls take up the game and persist with it into adulthood, the standard will improve. Ultimately however what makes football enjoyable is the competitiveness not just the finite standard. The Premier League witnesses a much higher standard of play than can be found in League Two, yet fans at that level are every bit as committed, and passionate, as we are.

Same goes for women's football. If it were women against men, or even older boys, it would not be competitive and therefore not interesting. Women against women however is competitive and you get just as drawn in to how your club's team is progressing. I say 'you', but really I suppose I should say I. Fair enough, but the number of fans is growing.

I feel like continuing with an essay here about how I think the women's game will progress and how I would like it to. You've made it this far however so I'm not going to push my luck. 🙂

Edited by OhForAGreavsie

1 minute ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I'm just as committed to the women's team as I am to the men. Although some fans of women's football lighter themselves about this fact, it is clearly true that professional winners football is not as good as professional means football. I have no doubt however that, if more girls take up the game and persist with it into adult Hood, the standard will improve. Ultimately however what makes football enjoyable is the competitiveness not just the finite standard. The Premier League witnesses a much higher standard of play than can be found in League Two, yet fans at that level l are every bit has committed, and passionate, as we are.

Same goes for women's football. If it were women against men, or even older boys, it would not be competitive and therefore not interesting. Women against women however is competitive and you get just as drawn in to how your club's team is progressing. I say 'you', but really I suppose I should say I. Fair enough, but the number of fans is growing.

I feel like continuing with an essay here about how I think the women's game will progress and how I would like it. You've made it this far however so I'm not going to push my lock. 🙂

"the world needs more football!" said no one ever. 😃

1 minute ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I'm just as committed to the women's team as I am to the men. Although some fans of women's football lighter themselves about this fact, it is clearly true that professional winners football is not as good as professional means football. I have no doubt however that, if more girls take up the game and persist with it into adult Hood, the standard will improve. Ultimately however what makes football enjoyable is the competitiveness not just the finite standard. The Premier League witnesses a much higher standard of play than can be found in League Two, yet fans at that level l are every bit has committed, and passionate, as we are.

I feel like continuing with an essay here about how I think the women's game will progress and how I would like it. You've made it this far however so I'm not going to push my lock. 🙂

Maybe it will, to me it’s just awful and clumsy to watch, I can’t take the goal keepers serious, problem with watching the men’s game all your life, although it’s changed slot over the years granted, women aren’t as strong or as fast as a general rule so in that respect it will never be as good. Plus men’s football is on the tele now all the time so it’s not like I’ll ever be short of a game to watch. But having said that I’m not opposed to women’s football or the people that watch it, just to me it’s crap 😂

and for the 4th, 5th time

we did NOT offer Osimhen 130K or 155K PW wages

that was a debunked lie

and

his wages quoted for months were NET

he was making close to 24, 25m quid per per year gross, when bonuses were added in

of course we were never going to pay that

that greedy gold-chasing Nigerian git can go fuck himself