Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

18 minutes ago, Pizy said:

The way Poch just described what he wants (a forward that can play anywhere across the attack and not an out and out #9) sounds like he desires basically a like for like Nkunku replacement. That doesn’t sound like Cherki at all, sadly.

Barcola probably the best description. 

He works hard defensively too.

47 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Die Art und Weise, wie Poch gerade beschrieben hat, was er will (einen Stürmer, der überall in der Offensive spielen kann, und keine absolute Nummer 9), klingt so, als würde er sich im Grunde einen gleichwertigen Nkunku-Ersatz wünschen. Das klingt leider überhaupt nicht nach Cherki.

I think David from Lille could still get hot.

22 minutes ago, mkh said:

I think David from Lille could still get hot.

Think they’re asking for £50m+ for him which I’m not sure we’re going to spend on whichever attacker we get at this point. We’re probably going to try for another “value” signing like Jackson.

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

The way Poch just described what he wants (a forward that can play anywhere across the attack and not an out and out #9) sounds like he desires basically a like for like Nkunku replacement. That doesn’t sound like Cherki at all, sadly.

1 hour ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

There is also not very much of that available, at any price.

Actually...there is a free agent who ticks all those boxes, he's just completely washed as a player

Less than 6 days left in summer transfer window.

Poch said we will go for another attacker. 

I expect some of the youngster GKs to go on loan. We have now: Sanchez, Petrovic, Bettinelli for first team.

Bergstrom, Beach, Cumming still here. Someone go on loan and someone stay for development squad.

In defense we still do not know what happens with a couple of guys. Chalobah is injured so selling him is more tricky but lets see.

Humphreys is supposed to go on loan but is still here. And Sarr is still here!

Midfield is done. After Santos loan everything is clear. Lavia, Caicedo, Enzo, Ugo, Gallagher, Carney.

And in attack still waiting for CHO and Lukaku departure. Anjorin is also still here.

I guess Moreira and Burstow will be between first team sometimes and mostly development squad.

But Poch still needs to decide on loans for Broja or Washington. I guess one will stay. And we are waiting for another player to come.

So plenty of business to be done in the next 6 days.

Edited by NikkiCFC

1 hour ago, shrenshah said:

Only kudus available in such a scenario...hope we hear of a hijack today ...we are so spoilt 😜

It's really weird he obviously opted against Felix and Kudus. They fit the bill. Curious if that guy we gonna get is going to be better than those two. It's hard to imagine. 

Edited by NikkiCFC

11 minutes ago, Strike said:

image.gif.a93cd160de4aafaf49b89d5b7db70de5.gif

You may jest, but he's not a bad player.
Don't think he's the player for us (esp at 31), but he'd definitely fit the bill.

I'm not a fan of Joao Felix... don't think he'd get to start in any other top club in the PL, but right now he'd definitely start for us.

Edited by robsblubot

2 hours ago, robsblubot said:

You may jest, but he's not a bad player.
Don't think he's the player for us (esp at 31), but he'd definitely fit the bill.

I'm not a fan of Joao Felix... don't think he'd get to start in any other top club in the PL, but right now he'd definitely start for us.

Felix is exactly what he described. Maybe Dybala as well.

Edited by King Kante

On 17/06/2023 at 10:21, Mário César said:

a guy from villarrea that was talked to bournemouth in january is enough to be our main striker...

I don't know what to say...

On 17/06/2023 at 10:28, TheHulk said:

How do you know he is good, he doesn't look anything special. Not even Vesper rates him.

Aged well 😉

Could definitely end up regretting not getting Kudus but let’s see.

It seems that the club wanted to prioritise PL experience which is why we went for Olise I guess, but not sure who it could be at this point. Suddenly the Nunez rumour popped up but hard to believe it…

Romelu Lukaku is getting closer and closer to Roma. The player has said YES.

The agreement between Chelsea and Roma now seems imminent. They want to offer a €5 million loan fee with no option or obligation to buy.

AS Roma will pay €7M of the €11M of his salary. 

(@DiMarzio)

5m Loan Fee is Too Low

Edited by mkh