Alexis Mac Allister
Mikel Merino   
Sergej Milinković-Savić 
Matheus Nunes  
Vitinha  
Rodrigo de Paul   
Nicolò Fagioli 
Marcos Llorente 
Gabri Veiga (PSG will likely get him, grrrrrr)
Manu Koné  

Ryan Gravenberch 
Orkun Kökcü 
Carlos Soler 
Seko Fofana 
Eljif Elmas  
Youssouf Fofana 
Maxence Caqueret
Fabio Miretti
Luka Sucic

youth

João Neves

Hugo Larsson

next summer (as he is only 17yo now) Warren Zaïre-Emery

DMFs

by valuation 

Aurélien Tchouaméni (extremely unlikely)
Moisés Caicedo
Manuel Ugarte    
Sandro Tonali 
Amadou Onana 
Martín Zubimendi 
Roméo Lavia
Khéphren Thuram 

Teun Koopmeiners  
Sofyan Amrabat 
Manuel Locatelli 
Danilo 
Guido Rodríguez  (probably too old now)
Samuele Ricci  
Florentino 

youth

Arthur Vermeeren 
Alan Varela  
Lesley Ugochukwu 

If we get Caicedo, along with one of Lavia or Kone, that would be decent to go with next season.

With less games next season, that might be enough.

Ideally we should be going after at least 3 more. An AMF like Veiga would have been a treat.

11 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

An AMF like Veiga would have been a treat.

He is more of a CMF, has played there pretty much exclusively since November

he scored 9 of his 11 goals as a CMF, and 3 of his 4 assists came from CMF

all of his goals and assists were in La Liga

264737c101d734b7735c0f03a8c5258d.png

Edited by Vesper

Who could be leaving Chelsea next?

https://caughtoffside.substack.com/i/133134440/who-could-be-leaving-Chelsea-next

We’ve seen so many players leave Chelsea this summer, and I have further updates on some big names who could follow the likes of Mason Mount, N’Golo Kante, Kai Havertz and Kalidou Koulibaly out of Stamford Bridge.

I’ll start by saying that Christian Pulisic is really, really tempted by Serie A. AC Milan asked about Pulisic one year ago when they spoke to Chelsea about Rafael Leao, but then the Portuguese forward was, and remains, untouchable. Still, talks are ongoing - Pulisic is in the club’s plan and he’s pushing to join Milan, but Chelsea want €25/30m so I expect Milan to bid again soon.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F7ea985dd-357a-4501-9123-3cf30522293b_3377x2192.jpeg

Conor Gallagher has been on Newcastle’s list since May. Of course, after signing Sandro Tonali they are now discussing internally about how to spend money in the next weeks, but Gallagher has always been appreciated by West Ham and Newcastle, these two clubs. Ben Jacobs has reported on Chelsea’s stance on Gallagher here.

At the moment, the situation is quiet around Hakim Ziyech after his move to Al Nassr fell through. For sure all parties will try to find the best solution together in the next days. As he’s hinted on social media, Ziyech believes that many stories in the recent days were not correct, I’m sure he will clarify his position soon.

As many of you will have seen, Mount also finally said his goodbyes to Chelsea fans in a video message last night, and he’s now set to be officially unveiled as a Manchester United player today.

Real Madrid launch bid for Arda Guler

Last night, Real Madrid submitted an improved proposal for Arda Guler. They are offering a guaranteed €20m to Fenerbahce, which is more than his release clause, and also a 20% sell-on clause. There would also be add-ons, so it’s a big package, and an agreement is really close, even if not 100% completed yet.

Real Madrid now believe Arda Guler will be their player, they think the deal is going to be done. It’s a crazy story because many clubs wanted him, but Real Madrid are now in a strong position to make it happen. They feel he wants to go there, and it’s just about final details now.

Declan Rice - here we go!

It’s an historic day in English football because Arsenal have finally got their man - Declan Rice to Arsenal, here we go! The agreement is done between Arsenal and West Ham, things were finalised late last night and now it’s complete - the fee, the payment terms, everything.

Rice will now undergo medical tests with Arsenal this week, probably on Friday, that’s the plan for all parties right now, and then an official statement. Rice will be an Arsenal player, the most expensive English player in the history of the game, and the most expensive signing in the Gunners’ history - £105m. This is a very important moment, and I want to share some more behind-the-scenes details of this story.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fa6357cbc-f1ca-472e-866e-313b2eb3ce88_1638x2048.jpeg

Mikel Arteta and Edu, they never lost their patience at the key points in this story. When Manchester City entered the race, Arsenal didn’t panic, they decided to wait and then send in their best proposal - the strategy was very clear. They decided back in January that Rice would be their top target, and now they’ve got their man after long and complicated negotiations.

I’ve also been saying in the last couple of weeks that if Rice becomes an Arsenal player, it’s going to be thanks to Arteta - behind the scenes, he’s been pushing, and explaining to Rice just how crucial he’s going to be to the project, on and off the pitch. Rice was really attracted to the plan. Arteta also pushed internally with the directors and owners to give him this signing.

This also means Arsenal can now give the green light to Granit Xhaka to join Bayer Leverkusen as they were waiting to finalise the Rice deal. And after that, an agreement with Ajax for Jurrien Timber is very close, and now that Rice is done, the focus will be to complete the signing of Timber.

39 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Who could be leaving Chelsea next?

https://caughtoffside.substack.com/i/133134440/who-could-be-leaving-Chelsea-next

We’ve seen so many players leave Chelsea this summer, and I have further updates on some big names who could follow the likes of Mason Mount, N’Golo Kante, Kai Havertz and Kalidou Koulibaly out of Stamford Bridge.

I’ll start by saying that Christian Pulisic is really, really tempted by Serie A. AC Milan asked about Pulisic one year ago when they spoke to Chelsea about Rafael Leao, but then the Portuguese forward was, and remains, untouchable. Still, talks are ongoing - Pulisic is in the club’s plan and he’s pushing to join Milan, but Chelsea want €25/30m so I expect Milan to bid again soon.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F7ea985dd-357a-4501-9123-3cf30522293b_3377x2192.jpeg

Conor Gallagher has been on Newcastle’s list since May. Of course, after signing Sandro Tonali they are now discussing internally about how to spend money in the next weeks, but Gallagher has always been appreciated by West Ham and Newcastle, these two clubs. Ben Jacobs has reported on Chelsea’s stance on Gallagher here.

At the moment, the situation is quiet around Hakim Ziyech after his move to Al Nassr fell through. For sure all parties will try to find the best solution together in the next days. As he’s hinted on social media, Ziyech believes that many stories in the recent days were not correct, I’m sure he will clarify his position soon.

As many of you will have seen, Mount also finally said his goodbyes to Chelsea fans in a video message last night, and he’s now set to be officially unveiled as a Manchester United player today.

I just don't see Gallagher leaving, feel like he would suit Pochettino's pressing tactics and we could use the depth heading into new season.  

All MFers (all types) valued £40m (€46.7m) and up on TM (it's less than you think, only 28 on the planet atm)

blue is a player we were/are linked to or had at one point or have now

red is never linked (as far as I know)

strike-thrus are no chance 

Jude Bellingham
Jamal Musiala 

Pedri  
Federico Valverde 
Gavi 
Declan Rice  

Rodri  
Martin Ødegaard 

Eduardo Camavinga

Florian Wirtz  
Aurélien Tchouaméni
  (pipe dream)
Enzo Fernández  
Bernardo Silva 
Moisés Caicedo
Frenkie de Jong 
(pipe dream)
Nicolò Barella

Bruno Fernandes 
Joshua Kimmich

Bruno Guimarães
Kevin De Bruyne  
Alexis Mac Allister 
Mason Mount 
James Maddison  
Manuel Ugarte 
Dominik Szoboszlai  
Sandro Tonali  

Mikel Merino
Sergej Milinković-Savić

‘See you soon’: Andrey Santos now sends message to £13m Chelsea target on Instagram

https://www.thechelseachronicle.com/transfer-news/see-you-soon-andrey-santos-now-sends-message-to-13m-Chelsea-target-on-instagram/

Andrey Santos has just dropped a massive hint on Instagram that Angelo Gabriel may be joining Chelsea very soon.

The Chelsea method of signing some of the world’s best youngsters certainly isn’t slowing down, with Angelo Gabriel the latest rising star to be linked with a move to Stamford Bridge.

The Athletic claimed last week that Chelsea have agreed a €15million (£13million) deal with Brazilian club Santos for Angelo Gabriel. They added that the 18-year-old Brazilian winger could be loaned out to French side Strasbourg once he officially becomes a Blues-owned player.

Now, it looks like one of Chelsea’s current talent has let slip the deal is taking place. 

Chelsea midfielder Andrey Santos, who’s just 19, may have just let the secret out with a three-word message on social medica.

“See you soon”, he responded to Angelo Gabriel on Instagram.

Andrey Santos message to Angelo Gabriel on Instagram

They have represented Brazil’s Under-20s together in recent times, and it looks like the pair will soon be reunited in West London.

Let’s hope they can bring some South American flair to Stamford Bridge.