Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Oh My God Omg GIF by The Office

I knew this rumour wasn't over with for the transfer window. Looking forward to one more rollercoaster of endless speculation from Twitter that everyone takes as gospel, as everyone calls Boehly a useless American cunt who doesn't understand our fine British sport before he somehow ends up joining Barcelona.

Unless we kiss Benfica’s ass and beg for forgiveness, why would they even come to the table again?

If, and that’s a big IF they agree to come to the table I wonder if they’d work with us on the price a bit. Maybe offer €90m as an initial payment with add ons eventually reaching the full €100m+ 

That’s still an incredible deal for someone they just recently bought for peanuts.

38 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Unless we kiss Benfica’s ass and beg for forgiveness, why would they even come to the table again?

Because it doesn't benefit them to permanently break a relationship with a club any more than it does us.

In years to come they may need a big sale with us the only (well resourced) club with a need for the player they're trying to sell.

Unless I see a picture of Enzo holding up a Chelsea shirt I can’t even muster any excitement about us potentially going in for him again. Even the very reliable and supposedly trustworthy Portuguese reporters and outlets made it sound like a 100% done deal last time. So why would we believe any of them now?

15 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Unless I see a picture of Enzo holding up a Chelsea shirt I can’t even muster any excitement about us potentially going in for him again. Even the very reliable and supposedly trustworthy Portuguese reporters and outlets made it sound like a 100% done deal last time. So why would we believe any of them now?

I'm waiting for Ornstien. Normally I'd do more digging myself but no way am I doing that again after having my hopes up. 

As I said the other day, keep Havertz for at least another season. Let’s see how he looks in a completely new attack and (hopefully) new midfield. Having a couple of super aggressive, super direct wingers on either side of him and perhaps a CM who can actually pick out a pass could unlock the best in him.

Record is a journalistic rag that has no credibility whatsoever. They just asked some random "football agent" and plastered it in the front cover so they could sell a few more units. There's even a lower chance that we sell them now than before. We already bought 3 players and that fills the 3 registration slots available for the champions league. Never say never but I think it's almost impossible that he goes in this transfer window.  

2 minutes ago, bijitaq said:

Record is a journalistic rag that has no credibility whatsoever. They just asked some random "football agent" and plastered it in the front cover so they could sell a few more units. There's even a lower chance that we sell them now than before. We already bought 3 players and that fills the 3 registration slots available for the champions league. Never say never but I think it's almost impossible that he goes in this transfer window.  

What about a summer move? Make a deal now and he leaves in June?