Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

So now psg are looking to sign Theo Hernandez for only 5m more than what we paid for Cucurella 😡

what is up with their WC LB Nuno Mendes?

he is expected back in a week from a minor knock

I would take him over Theo TBH

8 minutes ago, Vesper said:

what is up with their WC LB Nuno Mendes?

he is expected back in a week from a minor knock

I would take him over Theo TBH

I guess they want to roll with both

Just a rumour in German media from yesterday tho. Might be BS. I remember the point with Hernandez always was he was uber happy at Milan and hence did not want to move anyway. At least that is what he said when we inquired about him.

13 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Typical Bayern to poach back a failed bundesliga export with world class potential.

Kai would definitely tear it up in Bundesliga again. Esp at Bayern every attacking player performs and scores tons vs all those poor sides. Look at average duds like Choupo Moting scoring for fun for them. They have an army of attacking talent making runs and pumping balls into the box. There is nothing like scoring vs poor defenses to get your confidence up and then deliver in the CL well rested.

Kai's struggles here are mostly down to him not having the time&space he had in Bundesliga and his frail body simply being unfit for the physicality of the PL. In Bundesliga where most defenders are comparatively weak&slow and every shove is a foul he will be well protected. He could play in his preferred second striker role for Bayern as a successor to Thomas Müller.

I agree he would score planty in Bayern. But they play 4231 no chance he would displace Musiala for number 10 role. If he goes there he can only play number 9. 

Edited by NikkiCFC

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

I guess they want to roll with both

Just a rumour in German media from yesterday tho. Might be BS. I remember the point with Hernandez always was he was uber happy at Milan and hence did not want to move anyway. At least that is what he said when we inquired about him.

I cannot see either one accepting a part time role

11 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I cannot see either one accepting a part time role

we should be looking at Nuno if so. I can imagine him having a higher ceiling possibly. Theo looks spectacular but the way RJ had his way with him, shoved him around at will when we played Milan really made me reconsider my eval of his defensive prowess.

14 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

we should be looking at Nuno if so. I can imagine him having a higher ceiling possibly. Theo looks spectacular but the way RJ had his way with him, shoved him around at will when we played Milan really made me reconsider my eval of his defensive prowess.

agree

1 hour ago, LAM09 said:

You assumed correctly. Vlahović cost Juve €80m~, so I'd rather we push the boat out for someone that is perfectly suited to the EPL.

Yeah i would prefer Oshimen but Im afraid ADL will refuse to sell him without clubs paying 150M +.

Vlahovic cost them €80m but apparently they would offload him for the same amount. 

Just now, Costa19 said:

And regarding Cucurella i read that his wife left him and they just had a baby.. that shit would turn every mans head into an anthill.

It would explain why he has been playing like shit and why Potter use Hall as LB for the moment. 

Damn that’s crazy she was all over his socials when he first signed