Injury Latest - Terry, Sturridge & Romeu out injured.

BlueLion.

Davide Santon's been on terrible form ever since Mourinho shattered his confidence by giving him a hair dryer treatment last season. He fell so far from grace he was part of a loan trade in Janurary. His loan spell at Cesena seems to be revitalising his career though so you never know..

http://blogs.thescore.com/footyblog/2011/04/05/bandini-davide-santons-fall-from-stardom/

Back on topic, it seems Bertrand's appearance for Cole was more because of an injury concern with Cole as opposed to sending the lad out for some game time. Cole's battling an ankle injury, which might rule him out tomorrow. Could we see a Ryan Bertrand debut? :o

Edited by LDN Blue

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

I doubt it as well to see a youngster start. And it had to take an injury for Carlo to put Bertrand in the game.....

• 2 months later...

If Jody Morris is to be believed ( who wouldn't take his word for it ? ) , Essien has ruptured his ligaments during training today . Unknown if its the same dodgy knee , but its the cruciate ligaments .

http://twitter.com/#!/morriskid

Jody Morris on his twitter

: Sad news about michael essien...1st day full training aswell....heard he done his knee..cruciate... #sadtimes

If true , that's another 8 months atleast , not to mention the impact it has on prolonged fitness throughout one's career and the season hasn't even begun yet . Good times a'rollin.

Yet some people oppose to selling him. why keep an aging injury prone player in the team especially when you have a replacement in Ramires ( a box to box midfielder). let me guess, because he use to be the bison (sentimental reasoning)

Yet some people oppose to selling him. why keep an aging injury prone player in the team especially when you have a replacement in Ramires ( a box to box midfielder). let me guess, because he use to be the bison (sentimental reasoning)

yeah I told so last season when he had his second damaged knee but ppl where jumping at my back because how dare could I sell the bison who is better than our other midfielders because... he's the bison...

seriously I fuck'n love essien and hope so much he overcomes all this and was going to shine for us again like 2007/2008... but I cant see it happen if this is true...

In retrospect should've cashed in , regardless of the injury or not . One of the very few who could've gone for big money adding to the income of the club . Daresay Ramires is an readymade upgrade , even to Essien , if not as versatile across positions physically .