Chelsea 2-2 Liverpool

Jase

On 02/01/2022 at 18:36, cosmicway said:

I mean pool is a so and so side. I 'm certainly not happy with this draw looking at it from any angle of view.
We should have won but up front we are slow barges.
One of our goals was a super fluke (let's admit it - it was like that Porto goal last year). The other one was ok - a decent break.
But up front we are not clever enough or moving fast enough.

We were 2-0 down and had an awful call given against us, so based on those circumstances, I was happy with us fighting back (a rare thing recently) & being the better team on the whole. I totally agree with your point about our attackers not being potent enough, though. 

I dare to imagine what we would like as a team with their front three.

On 02/01/2022 at 20:52, DanP2311 said:

Agreed January move?

No attackers of note will be leaving this month.

Edited by LAM09

2nd game in a row TT kills our momentum with changing from 343 to 352. Really annoying with this pragmatism. No complaints about players, when they put shift like that with fighting and spirit that is all we can ask for. 

On 04/01/2022 at 06:29, NikkiCFC said:

2nd game in a row TT kills our momentum with changing from 343 to 352. Really annoying with this pragmatism. No complaints about players, when they put shift like that with fighting and spirit that is all we can ask for. 

So you would have risked putting in Sarr after Chalobah was injured?