Chelsea 1-1 Everton

Jase

4 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

When Reece missed that one I knew it was gonna be a sad day. He has buried that exact Chance time and time again and was our talisman when we were on fir. But when Made is our most dangerous attacker you know shit has hit the fan 

Was so sure that Reece one was in- watching on tv and it looked in. But yes 9 out of 10 he would have clinically smashed it past the time wasting Northern bastard

11 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Was so sure that Reece one was in- watching on tv and it looked in. But yes 9 out of 10 he would have clinically smashed it past the time wasting Northern bastard

He tried to bend it with the inside of his right foot but it was n't enough. He did however have the time to make one more step to the right and the goalmouth would be wide open.
That was the chance of the game. Mount was under some pressure in his two chances of the first half.

We still have issues abt not taking our chances. I do not see any other major problem in this team aside from not being clinical. We consistently miss way too much easy chances and premier league teams will always punish u when that happens. 

Yes, we're missing a bunch of players but this team is turning so one dimensional under Tuchel. We only know how to play the 3-4-2-1 well and when we're fully healthy that's fine...

At the moment Tuchel isn't showing he's making enough adjustments with what we have. Injuries and things will happen but to not win a game against a weak Everton side is inexcusable.

We went in knowing Everton were just going to park the bus and we just played right into their hands with no adjustments. 

It would be nice to throw a different look from time to time especially against a weak side like Everton, get some more players forward and change the shape earlier for once...

The truth is that we start slowing become a Arsenal and what Liverpool was in the last 10/20 years. Prayer for get a top4 and make a miracle in cups/ucl's

It is what it is... Besides, Conte title also was a miracle. The City investment is really strong and with Guardiola is become a very strong combination that it is very dificulty to fight against.

All clubs have ups and downs. In the last 10 years, we fight just four times (2011, 2014, 2015, 2017) for the title... 

its just football anyway...

A lot is made of our squad depth and don't get me wrong it's certainly strong enough to maintain a top four place (the sudden urge to compare Arsenal favourably against us is beyond laughable) but to maintain any sort of challenge we will need our best Xl available most weeks (in my opinion said best Xl is the line up that played vs Juve bar Mount and Kai in for Ziyech and Pulisic, possibly Kova replacing one of the two midfielders opponent depending).

Sadly I can't see such flawless fitness happening.

26 minutes ago, Mário César said:

Last UCL campaing was a miracle and a total overarchievement. That title blinded most people about our real quality.

Oh come on there's no need to rewrite history because we've had a few poor results.

Was the UCL win a surprise? Probably, but it wasn't a "miracle", not even close.

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

Oh come on there's no need to rewrite history because we've had a few poor results.

Was the UCL win a surprise? Probably, but it wasn't a "miracle", not even close.

Squad is good enough to get a top4 but, jesus christ, City just don't waste points. Its impossible in this way. 

Even in Ferguson seasons, United normally drop points in one or another occasions. 

This way is impossible

2 minutes ago, Mário César said:

Squad is good enough to get a top4 but, jesus christ, City just don't waste points. Its impossible in this way. 

Even in Ferguson seasons, United normally drop points in one or another occasions. 

This way is impossible

I was referring to the UCL win. It wasn't a miracle because as soon as Tuchel had us with momentum it was clear we had a chance, especially once we dodged City and Bayern's side of the quarter/semi draw (meaning any potential match up with either would be a one off game).

Just now, Warning_Hazard said:

Our season is slowly unravelling, Depleted squad inuries then covid not a good night.

Shoulda coulda woulda, Looked so poor against a second string everton, Doubts creeping in now for me this lot can win the PL

Always thought top 4 is our limit.

Still I remember so many seasons when me and the mates always said 'get to 40 points and we're not going down'

9 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

When Reece missed that one I knew it was gonna be a sad day. He has buried that exact Chance time and time again and was our talisman when we were on fir. But when Made is our most dangerous attacker you know shit has hit the fan 

I was actually watching the full match highlights today. I had a sinking feeling from the moment I saw James miss. Just knew it was going to be one of those shitty matches.