Death Penalty

Fulham Broadway

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm for the death penalty

to see some of the crimes here that people either get away with or get something like a 18 month sentence, is truly scary

I agree. We have a lot of that here, too. Sometimes I think the death penalty is too nice. The criminals of these kind of crimes should be tortured for at least a few weeks first and then killed.

Thats disturbing.!!!

Who is responsbile for the death. and who is getting the death penalty..? the mom? or her bf?...

Really, really hope both of them get the death penalty. Or at least 75+ years prison without bail sentence for whoever didn't report the crime.

Really, really hope both of them get the death penalty. Or at least 75+ years prison without bail sentence for whoever didn't report the crime.

No.. I hope they dont get death that easily.

Torture them. Cant imagine what trauma that infant went through.

I hope they get kicked around in the prison till they vomit blood, and then are kept hungry and thirsty for days.

Once thats done,Break their ribs, cuts their genitals, cut their fingers, batter them to the extent that they are half dead.

And then release them.

The objective should be to make them plead for death but death should be denied.

I know it sounds barbaric, but TIT FOR TAT!!! is how it should be.

I hope they get kicked around in the prison till they vomit blood, and then are kept hungry and thirsty for days.

Once thats done,Break their ribs, cuts their genitals, cut their fingers, batter them to the extent that they are half dead.

And then release them.

The objective should be to make them plead for death but death should be denied.

I completely agree except on the death should be denied part. I think they should be granted death a few weeks after they live with their injuries without any medical.

The death penalty isn't enforced over here. They'll most likely get anything between 8 or 25 years, 30/life tops.

It isn't over here, too, so I'm glad 3 of the culprits in the Bali bombing was executed a few days ago. But then it was most likely because of pressure from other countries, especially Australia.

Edited by .Biru

Parents who torture and kill their kids defo!Thats sick!And the fact being their only gana get as said 20 years and prob only do half.

I work with small kids and you just look at them and think how could someone do that..esp to their own!

And even more sick the mother had a baby in jail and the socials were fighting for her to keep it.WTF?!!!They failed one bloody kid now they're I duno.Its sick!

Edited by Laylabelle

And then release them.

Do what you just said above and then release them in to a hole that they cant get out of in the middle of london and have stones at the top for eveyone to walk past every day and just throw the stones at them just so they dont kill them slowly and slowly let them be in pain for the rest of there lifes! its fucking sick how someone can do that, its so easy to give a kid away these days if you cant look after it then hand it over! i would rahter see 10000's of kids in care than what happened to baby P :(

HOpe baby p rests in peace

They should be sacked for incompetence. Lucky for them they don't work for one of those Bond villains really...

And its gana happen again,mean 2 kids who apprantly were on the risk list or whatever been killed and they think the mum did it...just gets worse and worse