Death Penalty

Fulham Broadway

The main culprit will be in a world of pain once he gets to prison. There'll be a queue of people wanting to get their hands on him and make the sick bastard suffer with much pain as possible.

Onto the mother......Women are worse than men when fighting imo. She'll get some too. How could anyone let this happen to their child. I still cant get over it.

Thet pair of them dont deserve the death sentence. What that child went through.....words cant even describe it. The only thing they deserve is to get the shit kicked out of them everyday for the rest of their days.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some cases warent the death penalty. Some ppl just plain and simply shouldnt be on this planet. I'm for it if its the right person getting done 100% of the time.

To these ppl who did this to Baby P, they should go through the torment that the poor kid went through. Do all the things that they did. I would quite happily pay for that. Scum.

First off all, rest in peace 'Baby P'.

But, I'm against the death penalty. Life is the most important and valuable thing to everyone, and even the biggest psychopaths should have basic human rights. What will you acheive by killing somebody else? Two dead bodies as opposed to one? It's not justified.

But, I'm against the death penalty. Life is the most important and valuable thing to everyone, and even the biggest psychopaths should have basic human rights. What will you acheive by killing somebody else? Two dead bodies as opposed to one? It's not justified.

And what are you going to acheive by keeping those scums alive....?

Do you keep pests in your house? No ....what do you acheive by killing them? Clean House....Hence by killing such scums, we can help clean the society...such barbaric psycopaths dont deserve to live amongst human beings.

Sure, and what about the basic human rights of their HORRIBLY tortured victims? What if they got bailed, got out of jail and target more victims? Us normal people deserves to be protected from these kinds of psycho so they're better off dead.