Crystal Palace 1-4 Chelsea

Jase

Can't make my mind up...

Do i want west ham to win, they go above us but leicester remain closer

leicester to win they go further from us, but west ham stay below us.

A draw west ham stay below us and leicester only go one point further from us.

Methinks a draw after consideration.

24 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

Game on

Leicester lost, Spuds lost.

Third will be ours😄

Honestly dont know who is going to finish top 4, its so tough to call.

Leicester seem to be doing what they did last season dropping off a bit and then you’ve got the likes of us, Liverpool and surprisingly West Ham. Everton still have 2 games in hand also so its going to be an incredibly tight finish.

The bigger games are going to make all the difference as well, we have to play West Ham, Man City, Leicester and to a lesser extent Arsenal in the league still. We have to win at least 3 of those remaining fixtures as the City game will be the toughest I think to give us the best chance (although I would take a draw at City as it wouldn’t be the worst result and if we take full points off Leicester, West Ham and Arsenal, it wont be too bad) and that is considering we win the other games v Brighton, Fulham and Villa. 

Arsenal not in the running but a big game none the less and we should be beating them and well if we drop any points at Fulham, Villa or Brighton we probably dont deserve to be finishing top 4. 

Edited by OneMoSalah