• Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Kante (sub)
    • Ziyech (sub)
    • Mount (sub)
    • Werner (sub)
    • Gilmour (sub)

2 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I'd say Lewis Bate should be first in the queue.

We still have big squad and many players that did not get a lot of minutes. Against Krasnodar I expect something like this: Kepa, Emerson, Tomori, Chris, Rudi, Azpi, Gilmour, Jorginho, CHO, Pulisic (assuming he does not start vs Leeds) and Tammy.

Bench should be full of academy players and we should use 5 subs in the second half to introduce them.

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

you left out Ziyech

4a36477f4159be35a46f3a53de4cce3f.png

15 minutes ago, Jason said:

The whole list is shit. :ph34r:

I know, I know, Ziyech and Werner for Olie and CHO. On paper that is our best team but I was really looking forward to see Giroud playing with our two pacy wingers and Kai behind. I felt it may work magnificently and yesterday game proved I was right.

When I said best, it was based on current form since Werner is not so good lately and Ziyech was very bad against Spurs.

4 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

I know, I know, Ziyech and Werner for Olie and CHO. On paper that is our best team but I was really looking forward to see Giroud playing with our two pacy wingers and Kai behind. I felt it may work magnificently and yesterday game proved I was right.

When I said best, it was based on current form since Werner is not so good lately and Ziyech was very bad against Spurs.

Ziyech was not great v spuds, but he has been magnificent for a spell before that

Pulisic yesterday was arguably our worst player yesterday if you are going off the last game as a criteria

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Ziyech was not great v spuds, but he has been magnificent for a spell before that

Same can be said for Werner as well. Should be more refreshed after essentially not playing yesterday.

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Pulisic yesterday was arguably our worst player yesterday if you are going off the last game as a criteria

Thought Pulisic looked a bit too over eager to impress yesterday.