Kai Havertz

Blues11

On 30/12/2020 at 6:24 PM, NikkiCFC said:

Frank really have some skills to make even him look bad... Number 10 is only possible outcome I see for Kai. But we need to wait for next manager because if Frank do that he would need to drop Mason and we know that he would rather get sacked :D

Number 8 is Havertz best position.

If my word isn't enough, how about the lad himself?

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/transfer-news/kai-havertz-chelsea-transfer-position-18392673

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/transfer-news/kai-havertz-chelsea-transfer-position-18392673

Havertz; "I played every offensive position at Leverkusen. I played as a right-winger, number 10, a six, an eight, sometimes as a striker as well. For me, it’s important to have that flexibility on the pitch. I can play in many positions but, for me my best position is as a number 10 although to be honest I’m happy as long as I am on the pitch.”

https://www.thechelseachronicle.com/club-news/kai-havertz-flexible-but-considers-number-10-his-best-position/

17 minutes ago, Jason said:

It's funny that no one, including Havertz, seems to know what his best position is. 

Funny that for a brief moment it looked like any except GK will do, now it looks like none of them works really.

12 minutes ago, Fernando said:

That's what people thought of Salah and DeBruyne. 

Got to give time men. 

You are so impatient with the young guns. 

Yes but they also didnt play over 20 times in their first half a season and put in the sort of poor/beyond average performances where he has say lost the ball however many times in a game by needlessly dribbling into people or whatever. We all know he has talent but before he got COVID bar the hat trick, I still was struggling to see the qualities he had shown at a lesser team with inferior players. He has better teammates here. Yes tactically its not been amazing but still, same with Werner, good players are good players and he is one but hasnt done enough. And as I mentioned with Werner also, once you cost a few bob, some sort of expectation is there be it fairly or unfairly. Its at the point where now the run and assist for Callum, which was good yes but its as if thats meant to eradicate the poorer/average games he played beforehand... or meant to be worth the 70/80m we paid for him alone... or so you’d think reading the reactions.

5 hours ago, Tomo said:

Your own article says you are wrong m8.

Lol.

No. 10 , not an 8

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

Ironically he is kids coach in real life 😂 

I see you have an issue with me of late shall we discuss this over DM's or shall we just do it out here in the open?

Your choice, I'm ready when you are.

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

That's what people thought of Salah and DeBruyne. 

Got to give time men. 

You are so impatient with the young guns. 

Paid a fucking fortune for Havertz, he's struggling to pass the ball to his own team mates, does nothing when he plays and looks clueless.

Right now he's shit, nothing more to it.

6 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I see you have an issue with me of late shall we discuss this over DM's or shall we just do it out here in the open?

Your choice, I'm ready when you are.

Zero issues with you.