• Willian
    • Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Higuain (sub)

4 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Whats his excuse for the Giroud. This is not the first time we see baffling subs from him........not the first time they booed him at SB.

He ran out of subs. Christensen and Rubey were musts, Pedro was needed. Higuain will come in the ET I think.

The players are fucking lost. 

Kovacic you pleb stand near the centre circle so you can link defence with the attack. 

Fucking hell this team is Brainless. 

Pedro is a waste. I know we are losing, and I've had to cancel my debit card so I can't even bet on Frankfurt to qualify. Fucking hell no bottle in this team. And I'm talking about the experienced lot. Like David Luiz and Pedro

1 minute ago, bluephoenix said:

We are really embarrassing!

Liverpool come from 3 goal deficit to win 4-0 against Barcelona and we can't win in normal time

#pathetic

2 season transfer band not going to help us either! #iamscaredformyclub

2 windows, not two seasons

6 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Whats his excuse for the Giroud. This is not the first time we see baffling subs from him........not the first time they booed him at SB.

This is a crowd that booed Sturridge while chanting Torres name and went mad when Jose picked Cech over Cudicini.

I don't question the crowds loyalty but I wouldn't trust their judgment as far as I could throw them.

Higuain in and hopefully the goals will come 

Its been awful to watch. Giroud has another shocker and the midfield is struggling to create anything

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

This is a crowd that booed Sturridge while chanting Torres name and went mad when Jose picked Cech over Cudicini.

I don't question the crowds loyalty but I wouldn't trust their judgment as far as I could throw them.

Sorry to say but all he gets is deserved.......he can see we are getting fucked yet he changes nothing tactically. We have see many managers with us, many trophies. We know when shit is up the Creek, and this is one. He is out of his depth, crappt team or not, he is clueless.

Just now, Strike said:

Higuain in and hopefully the goals will come 

Its been awful to watch. Giroud has another shocker and the midfield is struggling to create anything

Gurpud is terrible but Higuain will be mugged off. We need to Change this stupid system but obv Sarri never will