• Kante
    • Loftus-Cheek
    • Hazard
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Giroud
    • Zappacosta (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

4/5 days is enough for the team last night to rest and get ready, you do not just discard that team from last night after winning 3-0 easy.

Rudiger to possibly come in but really that should be it in all honesty.

Didn't see the match - but delighted that what everyone was screaming for was actually tried and worked well.

It's such a shame that he will tinker with this line-up.

Old big nose Fergie said never change a winning team, I guess only winners know that, whereas losers like Sarri don't.

I absolutely want the fraud out of the club - any decent manager would have picked this line up in the first 1/4 of the season.

If Southgate rates RLC and CHO so highly - why the fuck couldn't Sarri? Simple answer - Sarri is fucking clueless.

I still don't know who we would bring in during the summer, but I'm willing to try anybody but Sarri.

I know I defended him early on in the season - but the bloke is clueless.