Hobbies

terry26

So i thought it would be a nice idea to see what people have as hobbies (other than Chelsea Football Club)

do you have any or collect anything

i collect PEZ dispensers

DSCF5026.jpg

DSCF5027.jpg

DSCF5028.jpg

DSCF5030.jpg

these are new to the collection - captian jack and will turner :)

DSCF5023.jpg

Edited by terry26

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're cute! Used to eat loads of them as a kid... :D

Mine:

- Make graphics.

- Reading and I have several hundreds of novels. I don't keep track of them closely so I have no idea how many I've lost since I started reading novels and there are loads. I have had to re-buy the ones I know I lost, sometimes more than twice for the same book. :blush:

- Playing PC games. Used to play console games but stopped doing that about 7 years ago.

- Watch sitcoms and tv. Bought a pirated complete season 4 of Desperate Housewives and went on a marathon last week.

- Browsing the net and forums.

- My pets.

Edited by .Biru

Football

Pc Games

Drinking (yes its a fucking hobby :eyebrows: ) even though i will stop anytime soon

I am going to start training kick boxing soon :thumbsup:

and...i don't know i like all kind of stuff :fainthv9:

Edited by Constantine

I'm a nerd, so I am online most of the day while I'm at work, playing with my kid, watching the tube(I have a 56" with satellite), camping, and going to concerts/raves/clubs. And I can outdrink a small 3rd world village....

Football, netball, basketball, any other sport that I might feel like playing at the time :P

Video games, browsing the net (forums, Youtube, I watch a fair amount of stuff on youtube), listening to music, watching tv (a lot, I watch way too many programmes)

I tend to collect cups and teaspoons.Somehow they all end up in my room tum te tum

I tried collecting stuff lol then got bored,used to collect Beanie Babies when was younger and looking at them now lol about £100 spent on them and cut off all the tags so they're not worth anything..not sure they were in the first place tum tee tum

Anyway hobbies lol

Watching tv sitcoms etc and tacky tv!Its so bad its funny...most of the time

Listening to music and going to concerts

Going to farrr away places that look fun

Playing and watching football (of course).

Music, I play the guitar.

Internet, although not as much as I used to.

I can ride a unicyle. One of those useless talents. :blush:

I hardly watch any TV or films.

I've got a thing about stadiums, been to most football/rugby stadiums in London even if it's just to look aroud them. I like to just get on the tube an go anywhere, when you live somewhere thats popular with tourists you taske it for granted but theres loads of stuff in the city to see and do.

Hmm, Hobbies...

Well, I collect Chelsea stuff, I got a Shitload of stuff from the 1900's, I even get a ball from 1923, It's Awesome.

I also Love building Computers, I see myself as an Enthusiast, I like to keep on the bleeding edge of technology, I am currently building a new Computer (Waiting for the new goodies to come out), Going to cost me around 1600 Pounds.

Video games, I have all Three consoles, The Wii, Xbox 360 and Playstation 3... I prefer to play my games on PC though.

I mainly prefer Shooters, Adventure games and Sports (Fifa Games mainly... Want Fifa 09 so bad >.<)

Movies, I have over 1200 Dvd's, They vary from War, Comedy and Mainly action movies, I also have a SHITLOAD of TV series Box sets (Ie The Unit, etc)

History and World Events, I have so Many books of History (Mainly Australian and British - Also alot of war books) My Grandfather Was in The RAF, so I like to read about Missions that was undertaken in WWI - WWII

Novels, I like to read alot of Fictional and Historic novels, right now I am Reading a book called "The Ballad of Les Darcy" - It's about an Australian Boxer who gets drafted into WWI - It goes through his life story, Fights etc.

Music, I have alot of music on my hard drive, over 50 gigs worth, Alot of Rock, Small cover bands, Oldies, bit of Indie, Funk and Instrumental.

Travel, I travel a fair ammount, England mainly, To see my family.

Thanks for reading - It may of bored you a bit. :P

:blue scalf:

Edited by Jessman

Hmm, Hobbies...

Well, I collect Chelsea stuff, I got a Shitload of stuff from the 1900's, I even get a ball from 1923, It's Awesome.

I also Love building Computers, I see myself as an Enthusiast, I like to keep on the bleeding edge of technology, I am currently building a new Computer (Waiting for the new goodies to come out), Going to cost me around 1600 Pounds.

Video games, I have all Three consoles, The Wii, Xbox 360 and Playstation 3... I prefer to play my games on PC though.

I mainly prefer Shooters, Adventure games and Sports (Fifa Games mainly... Want Fifa 09 so bad >.<)

Movies, I have over 1200 Dvd's, They vary from War, Comedy and Mainly action movies, I also have a SHITLOAD of TV series Box sets (Ie The Unit, etc)

History and World Events, I have so Many books of History (Mainly Australian and British - Also alot of war books) My Grandfather Was in The RAF, so I like to read about Missions that was undertaken in WWI - WWII

Novels, I like to read alot of Fictional and Historic novels, right now I am Reading a book called "The Ballad of Les Darcy" - It's about an Australian Boxer who gets drafted into WWI - It goes through his life story, Fights etc.

Music, I have alot of music on my hard drive, over 50 gigs worth, Alot of Rock, Small cover bands, Oldies, bit of Indie, Funk and Instrumental.

Travel, I travel a fair ammount, England mainly, To see my family.

Thanks for reading - It may of bored you a bit. :P

:blue scalf:

Well this is what i call a man that can't get bored :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...