Nicolo Barella

DDA

4 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Problem is tho mate they just dont bring enough to the table.

I was so thinking that Mat K was going to just rip the PL apart. when he got here but its looking like I was wrong.

Ross B has given us hardly owt since all that malarky about him and RLC being the next big thing England wise. But even yesterday he just didn't look right to me.

We do have too many players in that spot and not one is good enough for us to be happy with IF we want to start battling for silverware and Europe.

I still don't feel Ross is comfortable on the left of the three , he is right footed predominantly i think ?! Yeah agree with Kovacic as well , he looked like a player 1st impression but morning glory abit , but then both these players havnt played alot of footie last season?! who knows

1 minute ago, mccg said:

I still don't feel Ross is comfortable on the left of the three , he is right footed predominantly i think ?! Yeah agree with Kovacic as well , he looked like a player 1st impression but morning glory abit , but then both these players havnt played alot of footie last season?! who knows

Yeah we live in hope!

We do have this tendency to go overboards when players have 1 or 2 good games. We start bigging them up and everyone gets a little crazy. And leaves us just feeling frustrated waiting for the cum shot that doesn't come lol

Man Utd transfer news: Nicolo Barella would accept move if Ole Gunnar Solskjaer makes bid

MANCHESTER UNITED transfer news - Nicolo Barella would accept a move to Old Trafford should Ole Gunnar Solskjaer make a bid this month, according to reports in Italy.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1077709/Manchester-United-transfer-news-Nicolo-Barella-Cagliari-Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer

Manchester United have been linked with a move for Barella amid his fine performances for Cagliari over in Serie A.

The 21-year-old has impressed in Italy this season and, as a result, links with Chelsea and Inter Milan have also been rife.

Manchester United have also emerged as possible suitors, however, despite Ole Gunnar Solskjaer having various midfielders on his books at the time of writing.

Paul Pogba, Nemanja Matic, Ander Herrera, Marouane Fellaini, Scott McTominay, Fred and Andreas Pereira are all currently at Old Trafford.

But, despite that, Italian newspaper La Gazzetta dello Sport claim United are pursuing a deal for the star.

Barella has previously looked likely to end up at Inter.

Yet the report suggests Cagliari are relucrant to deal with Inter due to the fact they are unable to spend a big amount of money.

The San Siro outfit are reportedly reluctant to meet Cagliari’s £43million asking price.

And La Gazzetta dello Sport say both Cagliari and Barella would find it ‘impossible to say no’ should United decide to launch a bid.

snip

FFS

Can we just fucking close him out

PSG are DESPERATE to grab Paredes after Frenkie de Jong snubbed them for Barca

they are, atm, reduced to using DANI ALVES at DH DMF atm

I will just go hyper-ballistic if Manure grabs Barella

17 hours ago, Vesper said:

Man Utd transfer news: Nicolo Barella would accept move if Ole Gunnar Solskjaer makes bid

MANCHESTER UNITED transfer news - Nicolo Barella would accept a move to Old Trafford should Ole Gunnar Solskjaer make a bid this month, according to reports in Italy.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1077709/Manchester-United-transfer-news-Nicolo-Barella-Cagliari-Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer

Manchester United have been linked with a move for Barella amid his fine performances for Cagliari over in Serie A.

The 21-year-old has impressed in Italy this season and, as a result, links with Chelsea and Inter Milan have also been rife.

Manchester United have also emerged as possible suitors, however, despite Ole Gunnar Solskjaer having various midfielders on his books at the time of writing.

Paul Pogba, Nemanja Matic, Ander Herrera, Marouane Fellaini, Scott McTominay, Fred and Andreas Pereira are all currently at Old Trafford.

But, despite that, Italian newspaper La Gazzetta dello Sport claim United are pursuing a deal for the star.

Barella has previously looked likely to end up at Inter.

Yet the report suggests Cagliari are relucrant to deal with Inter due to the fact they are unable to spend a big amount of money.

The San Siro outfit are reportedly reluctant to meet Cagliari’s £43million asking price.

And La Gazzetta dello Sport say both Cagliari and Barella would find it ‘impossible to say no’ should United decide to launch a bid.

snip

FFS

Can we just fucking close him out

PSG are DESPERATE to grab Paredes after Frenkie de Jong snubbed them for Barca

they are, atm, reduced to using DANI ALVES at DH DMF atm

I will just go hyper-ballistic if Manure grabs Barella

Bustmycfcballs if he signs for them ...4sure

Man Utd to pip Chelsea in race for £50m star: Star knows move is 'necessary'

CHELSEA look set to lose out to Premier League rivals Manchester United in the chase for Italy star Nicolo Barella, 21.

Between this, CHO, and Hazard
my fucking head is going to explode
giphy.gif

We need another midfielder.  Kovacic was okay in Jorginho's position today (against Sheffield Wednesday), but we don't really have anyone to back up Jorginho, it was clear today.

What happened to the Tonalli links?  Those and the Suso links went super quiet.

7 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

We need another midfielder.  Kovacic was okay in Jorginho's position today (against Sheffield Wednesday), but we don't really have anyone to back up Jorginho, it was clear today.

What happened to the Tonalli links?  Those and the Suso links went super quiet.

Who play regista role Kova or Ampadu ?

30 minutes ago, communicate said:

Looked like both did.

Ampadu started off. Looked a bit shadey for a bit. Saw Dave telling him to move forward - and did Willian have a wave of the arms in the air over summmet he did?

5 hours ago, communicate said:

From what I saw, we tried them both today and Kova was better.  Ampadu misplaced far too many passes and wasn't active enough getting in to space.  I know he's young, but he doesn't look suited for the position.  His best position in midfield, IMO, is the B2B role or a straight up defensive midfielder.  

33 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

From what I saw, we tried them both today and Kova was better.  Ampadu misplaced far too many passes and wasn't active enough getting in to space.  I know he's young, but he doesn't look suited for the position.  His best position in midfield, IMO, is the B2B role or a straight up defensive midfielder.  

Sorry to go off topic slightly but does anyone else think Kovacic isn't really that great. Nice passer and all but does he really bring much to this side. Personally wouldn't be looking to get him full time especially as real will no doubt try to use him as leverage in any hazard deal

2 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Sorry to go off topic slightly but does anyone else think Kovacic isn't really that great. Nice passer and all but does he really bring much to this side. Personally wouldn't be looking to get him full time especially as real will no doubt try to use him as leverage in any hazard deal

When he first cam I thought we had struck gold and while I do like him and the is probably the best option we have - we need more!

1 minute ago, ulsterchelsea said:

I  like him, I think he's good.  He's good enough to play all of the 3 midfield roles.  But not excellent enough at any fo them to be the starter there, IMO.  If the fee wasn't crazy, the wages weren't too bad, and if he was willing to accept a role in which he's the 2nd choice at a number of positions, then sure.  

4 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Agree. Not only that Kova can't score but he can't even shoot ffs. Was expecting much more from him but if we can get him for 30m or something it's good option to have.

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

When he first cam I thought we had struck gold and while I do like him and the is probably the best option we have - we need more!

Yeah exactly the same, thought he was the bollocks but don't think he's any better than ruubs, or at least better than ruubs could be

2 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Yeah exactly the same, thought he was the bollocks but don't think he's any better than ruubs, or at least better than ruubs could be

You got more faith in RLC than I do bid. But will keep open mind.

41 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

You got more faith in RLC than I do bid. But will keep open mind.

If anything I'm very dubious for the most part. The nickname Ruben lazy cheeks has stuck in our house but I do reckon he has come on a fair bit of late

1 minute ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Ruben lazy cheeks

Like it.

Problem is I thought when he had the loan it would give him that regular play that everyone was saying he needed but he didn't set the world alight.

But wanted to still think he would come on. Then most peeps went bonkers about him and Barkles after 1 god game - like we do -and since that day its been back to square 1 for both.

To me he actually looks different to the 1st part of the season. That muscle mass he had built up has gone and he doesn't seem a fresh faced chavvy scouser. I doubt it but I hope hes not out shagging and getting pissed with Dele Ali and threatening to break guys noses asking them if they know who he is!!!

They both should be better than they are right now IMO It would save us a lot of time and  money plus that big extra being HG,

But we should be looking seriously at upgrades if nothing more than AMC which is essential I think.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You