Portsmouth vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its really a shame not being able to watch it. i got some like link that dont work....soooo weve beat portsmouth 4-0 twice already this season and pompey lost 6-0 in their last game, wow thats really really bad rofl.

Shame we can't play Pompey every week really, their defending is shocking.

Good to see us pushing forward a lot more already this season. Decent return on the night, looked pretty comfortable against a woeful Portsmouth side. Great to see Malouda improving all the time and Kalou seemed to have a big influence from what I saw - he'll have me eating my words if he keeps it up.

Very impressive performance. I know it was against a struggling side but Portsmouth didn't play that badly against us in fairness, but we were very comfortable and efficient. 4-0 flattered us a bit in fairness, we just had luck on our side it seemed, but great to see Frank amongst the goals and I hope Kalou's recent good form earns him a run in the team some time.