Hirving Lozano

the wes

Chelsea transfer news: Hirving Lozano unlikely to join Blues and it’s all down to one man

CHELSEA transfer target Hirving Lozano is set to leave PSV this summer, but it’s reportedly unlikely he’ll be joining the Blues.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1074677/Chelsea-Hirving-Lozano-Mino-Raiola-AC-Milan-Napoli-transfer-news-rumours-gossip

The Blues are keen to bolster their options out wide and Lozano has been identified as an option.

Christian Pulisic has already been snapped up from Borussia Dortmund though he will remain in the Bundesliga for the rest of this season.

Pedro and Willian are both in their thirties and more additions are expected at Stamford Bridge.

Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri is reportedly keen on Lozano, but he’s not the only one with Napoli and AC Milan also believed to be interested.

And Italian outlet Calciomercato claim the Serie A clubs are more likely to get Lozano because of his agent.

Mino Raiola reportedly has excellent relations with Italian clubs and it’s claimed that’s even more the case with Milan and Napoli.

It's not just Chelsea interested in the winger with fellow Premier League side Everton also linked with Lozano.

Director of football Marcel Brands has publicly discussed a move the Mexico ace.

“I think that if Hirving Lozano and Steven Bergwijn go directly to the absolute top in the Premier League, they will have it very difficult,” he told Voetbal International.

“Look at Keita at Liverpool.

“He was signed for more than €50m [£45m] from Leipzig, but is simply on the bench.

“Of course Lozano and Bergwijn are interesting players, but €30m [£27m] for Hirving and €20m for Steven, we will not pay that.

snip

With the north London Arseholes after him and Ancelotti saying he would die to sign him I dount very much if Mz Penny Pinschers formula of going in with a big low ball will have much effect at all.

Some blinding players just dropping out of our reach thru apathy and ineptness!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
33 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Another player proving that numbers in Dutch league doesn't mean much. Lozano has been a flop for Napoli. 

I never saw him in Holland but for Mexico he was a beast everytime I watched him play. But Pulisic was obviously the better call. Shame he is injured 

Another player proving that numbers in Dutch league doesn't mean much. Lozano has been a flop for Napoli. 
Always seemed like the wrong move tbh. Napoli weren't exactly short of wingers, so I was surprised he joined them ahead of others.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You