• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, scargo said:

New average player, We will not be able to return to the Champions League

Spalletti is now trying to pull the deal, he doesn't want to let Vecino go.

Inter Coach Spalletti Reluctant To Part Ways With Chelsea Target Matias Vecino

https://sempreinter.com/2018/07/31/inter-coach-spalletti-reluctant-to-part-ways-with-chelsea-target-matias-vecino/

Chelsea is not giving up on Matia Vecino, but for newly appointed Chelsea coach Sarri it will not be easy to bring the Uruguayan to London according to Corriere dello Sport.

The Rome-based broadsheet reports that “Inter considers Vecino as a key player and Spalletti, who has done a great job on transforming him into a midfielder capable of combining the two phases of attack and defence does not want to give up on him.”

Should Spalletti be forced to say goodbye to the player, he expects him to be replaced by a player with at least the same value or even a so called top-player.

After the post World Cup vacation, Vecino returned to work with the group yesterday. Should he leave Inter, Inter Sporting Director Piero Ausilio will not be unprepared as the paper reports that: “Kovacic is the dream transfer, as Paredes the ideal playmaker for Spalletti, but neither of them have the characteristics of Vecino which would mean a change in the way of playing.”

From what I gather he would come in as the alternative to Kante. Ball winning, engine in the midfield.

I expect this role was earmarked for Bakayoko before Sarri realised he has no hope.

The biggest problem I have with this signing is we have holes in our starting XI to fill which will significantly improve and upgrade the overall level of the team. Both the money and time being wasted on this deal has a direct negative impact as a result. Concentrate on getting in another signing or two of the Jorginho ilk and then if the squad needs filling out do that at the end of the window. We seem to prioritise the wrong way around.

On 31/07/2018 at 9:51 AM, 11Drogba said:

The rumor is that Inter are getting Vidal while they sell this guy to us.

They will have to sell somebody, they would have an insane amount of CMF's (and NOT ONE DMF!!)

Arturo Vidal

Niccolo Barella from Cagliari  <<< they are trying to fight off Roma for him too

Dennis Praet   Sampdoria <<<< he is actually IN Milan right now with his agent, they just showed it on Italian telly!  LOLOL

Radja Nainggolan <<<<< sigh, what could have been

Marcelo Brozovic 

Joao Mario4e8f1b1133539034da24a022ddebe058.png

Matías Vecino <<<<<<<<<< not convinced

Roberto Gagliardini   <<<<<<<<<< if we had any brains, THIS is the one we should be chasing

Borja Valero 

they must be thinking of playing a 3 6 1  !!!!!!! (Im having a laff of course)

or am I??

3–6–1
This uncommon modern formation focuses on ball possession in the midfield. In fact, it is very rare to see it as an initial formation, as it is more useful for maintaining a lead or tie score. Its more common variants are 3–4–2–1 or 3–4–3 diamond, which use two wing-backs. The lone forward must be tactically gifted, not only because he focuses on scoring but also on playing the ball back towards the own goal to assist with back passes to his teammates. Once the team is leading the game, there is an even stronger tactical focus on ball control, short passes and running down the clock. On the other hand, when the team is losing, at least one of the playmakers will more frequently play in the edge of the area to add depth to the attack. Guus Hiddink is one of the few coaches who has used this formation, for Australia during the 2006 World Cup.

https://spielverlagerung.com/2015/12/06/the-3-6-1-a-logical-step/

Atlético created the 3-6-1 a couple of times against Barcelona years ago situationally. Diego Simeone is thus the official SV-Patron of this article.

3-6-1-Atl%C3%A9tico.png

On 31/07/2018 at 10:31 AM, Jype said:

Is this guy any better than Drinkwater or Bakayoko? I'm not so sure he is. 

He is better at Spanish and Italian.:D

Football wise, MAYBE (it just KILLS me how shite Bakayoko turned out to be, had massive hopes for him, Drinkwater we LOST OUR MINDS when he not only bought him, but paid £32m!!!)

Roberto Gagliardini? YES Vecino? Not so much

I do rate Baka and Drinkwater a Mammoth and Large Standard respectively

donkey-heights-graphically.jpg

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

Spalletti is now trying to pull the deal, he doesn't want to let Vecino go.

Inter Coach Spalletti Reluctant To Part Ways With Chelsea Target Matias Vecino

https://sempreinter.com/2018/07/31/inter-coach-spalletti-reluctant-to-part-ways-with-chelsea-target-matias-vecino/

Chelsea is not giving up on Matia Vecino, but for newly appointed Chelsea coach Sarri it will not be easy to bring the Uruguayan to London according to Corriere dello Sport.

The Rome-based broadsheet reports that “Inter considers Vecino as a key player and Spalletti, who has done a great job on transforming him into a midfielder capable of combining the two phases of attack and defence does not want to give up on him.”

Should Spalletti be forced to say goodbye to the player, he expects him to be replaced by a player with at least the same value or even a so called top-player.

After the post World Cup vacation, Vecino returned to work with the group yesterday. Should he leave Inter, Inter Sporting Director Piero Ausilio will not be unprepared as the paper reports that: “Kovacic is the dream transfer, as Paredes the ideal playmaker for Spalletti, but neither of them have the characteristics of Vecino which would mean a change in the way of playing.”

Inter close in on Vidal. This deal is likely to happen.

3 hours ago, 11Drogba said:

The rumor is that Inter are getting Vidal while they sell this guy to us.

Hijack, hijack. Come on. Vidal for even two years would be great. Playing alongside Kante and Jorginho would allow him to play his favourite game. Pressing, getting into the box but less pressure to cover a lot of ground to get back and defend when the ball is lost (with Kante being the marathon man). And Jorginho takes care of connecting midfield and offence, able to find Vidal in advanced positions quickly.

1 minute ago, DYC. said:

Hijack, hijack. Come on. Vidal for even two years would be great. Playing alongside Kante and Jorginho would allow him to play his favourite game. Pressing, getting into the box but less pressure to cover a lot of ground to get back and defend when the ball is lost (with Kante being the marathon man). And Jorginho takes care of connecting midfield and offence, able to find Vidal in advanced positions quickly.

he's very close to signing a 3 year contract (€4.5m)

he is over 30 so that puts post paid to any desires we may have to hijack, we dont do multi years for over 30's

3 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:

From what I gather he would come in as the alternative to Kante. Ball winning, engine in the midfield.

I expect this role was earmarked for Bakayoko before Sarri realised he has no hope.

The biggest problem I have with this signing is we have holes in our starting XI to fill which will significantly improve and upgrade the overall level of the team. Both the money and time being wasted on this deal has a direct negative impact as a result. Concentrate on getting in another signing or two of the Jorginho ilk and then if the squad needs filling out do that at the end of the window. We seem to prioritise the wrong way around.

I have a feeling Sarri may be going down the route Klopp's going at Liverpool - ala either he has someone he really wants or he waits until they (someone of similar ilk becomes available).

That may cause some teething problems but if Liverpool's current side are anything to go by, it could work in the long run and we are much, much better than the side Klopp inherited so it should take less time.

7 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Vidal ? No 

for sure no ! 

Why you don’t want vecino he is a very good player.good pass ,fast ,box to box cm 

he will cover kante. 

And sarri target so I am ok for this. 

Bakayoko out from here 

by cover you mean sub for him?

cuz if you play Kante, Jorginho and Vecino all at same time you have a big problem with creativity and offensive thrusts

there is ZERO chance that Vecino can play AMF well

24 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I have a feeling Sarri may be going down the route Klopp's going at Liverpool - ala either he has someone he really wants or he waits until they (someone of similar ilk becomes available).

That may cause some teething problems but if Liverpool's current side are anything to go by, it could work in the long run and we are much, much better than the side Klopp inherited so it should take less time.

So long as he is given the time to do this. Although Liverpool have shown significant progression they've still won nothing in 4 seasons with Klopp.

To be fair Klopp's been pretty on point with most signings. A couple I thought looked reaches such as Mane and Salah given the prices paid have proven to be excellent pieces of business. They fit Klopp and his system perfectly and that is what I am hoping of with Sarri that he can identify a couple of players that may not be world beaters but will suit his style and system well and as a result have a significant impact. Hopefully there are a couple of players at the club already like that (Barkley?) that will prove to almost be like new players for the club.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You