Matías Vecino

Unionjack

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Won't even pretend to know anything about this guy. From some YT vids he seems to fill that b2b role that Allan plays for Napoli. Would be decent depth for us in a position we lack? Kante would be 1st choice in that role by a long shot, Curious to see what Sarri does with Bakayoko. Swapping Zappacosta out for a decent b2b mid is a deal i am interested in.

ATM(Hamsik Role): RLC/Barkley/Seri(?) Fab(?)

B2B(Allan): Kante/Bakayoko(?)Vecino(?)

Deep Lying(Jorginho): Seri(?)/Fab/Ampadu/Kante(?)

I am very curious to see how Sarri sorts all these guys out and chooses where to play them. 

We keep getting linked with him, he doesnt move the needle for me. Tried to see if he would stand out for Uruguay but he just seems run of the mill. Hard worker, good passer and dribbler. feels like one of those meh targets that we spend 30m on instead of using a youth or developing a player with that skill set we already own.

I could be extremely wrong about the player, this is based off extremely limited live viewing and reading whatever I can find about him. 

• 1 month later...

Inter Milan push Chelsea to bid for Matias Vecino

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/inter-milan-push-chelsea-to-bid-for-matias-vecino-4241639

Chelsea are being encouraged to bid for Inter Milan midfielder Matias Vecino.

Corriere dello Sport says Inter coach Luciano Spalletti has approved the sale of the Uruguay international.

Spalletti wants Vecino sold and replaced by wantaway Bayern Munich midfielder Arturo Vidal.

This is good news for Chelsea, where manager Maurizio Sarri is a fan of the Nerazzurri midfielder and would like to bring him to London in the next fortnight.

Indeed, it's suggested Inter will engage Chelsea in negotiations over Vecino this weekend.

28 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Inter Milan push Chelsea to bid for Matias Vecino

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/inter-milan-push-chelsea-to-bid-for-matias-vecino-4241639

Chelsea are being encouraged to bid for Inter Milan midfielder Matias Vecino.

Corriere dello Sport says Inter coach Luciano Spalletti has approved the sale of the Uruguay international.

Spalletti wants Vecino sold and replaced by wantaway Bayern Munich midfielder Arturo Vidal.

This is good news for Chelsea, where manager Maurizio Sarri is a fan of the Nerazzurri midfielder and would like to bring him to London in the next fortnight.

Indeed, it's suggested Inter will engage Chelsea in negotiations over Vecino this weekend.

Can we shift Bakayoko to get him in?  I don't know him at all, so I have very few feelings about this.

8 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Can we shift Bakayoko to get him in?  I don't know him at all, so I have very few feelings about this.

Inter certainly need a DMF, they have NONE on their roster unless you count Vecino and Marcelo Brozovic playing out of position as DMF's  the same as as having DMF's Its their only weakness, they are loaded at every other position (well GK is not the absolute top rank, but still oki)

The ONLY pause I have on saying HELL NO to Vecino (he played for shit in the WC as well) is that Sarri is positively obsessed with getting him. Same for Rugani (although I am a far bigger fan of Rugani than most on here). Same for Higuain (I am NOT in favour of signing him at all unless it is for around £35m, £40m MAX.

Having a no raid agreement on Napoli squad SUCKS. We cannot make attempts on multiple players who would be big upgrades.

NO TRYING ON

Kalidou Koulibaly 2nd best CB in world, after Verane

Faouzi Ghoulam (he would be perfect LB for us if Emerson ends up a bust (Alonso is not up to a back 4 I fear)

Elseid Hysaj (I rate him 6th or 7th RB in the world)

Amadou Diawara  great young DMF

Allan  box to box strong MF, superb player, so underrated

Piotr Zielinski  poor mans Milinkovic Savic

José Callejón even though 31, he is still a great RW in Sarriball

Dries Mertens I dont see a place here for him, others love him

6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

NO TRYING ON

Kalidou Koulibaly 2nd best CB in world, after Verane - That's quite a statement.  He's a beast, no doubt.

Faouzi Ghoulam (he would be perfect LB for us if Emerson ends up a bust (Alonso is not up to a back 4 I fear) - Alonso looked exposed against Perth.  1 misplaced pass in the build up (which is going to happen, especially in these early stages) and he was completely out of the picture.

Elseid Hysaj (I rate him 6th or 7th RB in the world) - Azpi > Hysaj.  1 of our 3 RB need to go.  So, 1 of the 2 not named Azpilicueta.  

Amadou Diawara  great young DMF - He's going to be excellent.  He's why Jorginho was able to leave at all.  Napoli seem to get their replacements in a year or 2 before they know that their first choice will leave.

Allan  box to box strong MF, superb player, so underrated - He'd easily replace Bakayoko as Kante's back up, but still a back up.

Piotr Zielinski  poor mans Milinkovic Savic - this one would be good to have.  Poor man's SMS is for us.  Utd. and Juve can fight over SMS, we're never going to get him.

José Callejón even though 31, he is still a great RW in Sarriball - great engine, smart positionally.  Pedro will have to do.

Dries Mertens I dont see a place here for him, others love him - I think he's excellent, but I agree, I don't know where he goes.  He always had the skills.  Sarri playing him at CF has taken him to another level.  Hope we have a future Mertens in the squad (could be Barkley, not as a CF, but someone who's game gets to the next level).

I'm one of the ones that's not crazy about Rugani.  It's not that I don't rate him or anything.  I just know that we're all about keeping the net spend down and I think that spending the money on another area of the pitch would be better.

I'm even more against Higuain.  To be honest, I don't think there was ever anything in it.  I just couldn't/can't see it.  There's a low enough price where I can get on board, but there's no way that's going to happen.

I know 0 about him but in the video he looks like a carbon copy of pre 2015 Matic sticking his long legs wherever it hurts...

would not be against signing a decent, experienced DM to cover for Kante. But then again instead of signing some average wonkey donkey we could kust promote a youth player to the bench

On 20/06/2018 at 2:18 PM, akgw13 said:

Won't even pretend to know anything about this guy. From some YT vids he seems to fill that b2b role that Allan plays for Napoli. Would be decent depth for us in a position we lack? Kante would be 1st choice in that role by a long shot, Curious to see what Sarri does with Bakayoko. Swapping Zappacosta out for a decent b2b mid is a deal i am interested in.

ATM(Hamsik Role): RLC/Barkley/Seri(?) Fab(?)

B2B(Allan): Kante/Bakayoko(?)Vecino(?)

Deep Lying(Jorginho): Seri(?)/Fab/Ampadu/Kante(?)

I am very curious to see how Sarri sorts all these guys out and chooses where to play them. 

Tanguy Ndombélé would be SO much better for this role! Or Roberto Gagliardini, also from Inter (and they are now overloaded in CMF, and need a straight up DMF, so Bakayoko can go there 

10 hours ago, Vesper said:

Tanguy Ndombélé would be SO much better for this role! Or Roberto Gagliardini, also from Inter (and they are now overloaded in CMF, and need a straight up DMF, so Bakayoko can go there 

Would you play Vecino over Barkley thats the ?

31 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

If sarri wants him I’m ok 

bakayoko probably will be sold /loaned 

so we must sign another cm.pjanic is dream ,Thiago the same . We lost golovin,so?

26 years old with no concentration from what Ive read.

I would break the bank for Savic

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You