Chelsea Vs Portsmouth

DavidEU

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What can I say after that? Couldn't be happier.

Deco - what a fucking debut game, worked his little arse off and thoroughly deserved a goal. In fact the quality of that goal totally summed up his game for me - class.

Nice to see us still come out looking for more goals in the 2nd half, in previous seasons at 3-0 up we'd have shut up shop.

Well happy with that.

What can I say after that? Couldn't be happier.

Deco - what a fucking debut game, worked his little arse off and thoroughly deserved a goal. In fact the quality of that goal totally summed up his game for me - class.

Nice to see us still come out looking for more goals in the 2nd half, in previous seasons at 3-0 up we'd have shut up shop.

Well happy with that.

Same as that! F-cking Ace.

Didnt see that coming lol.Pompy defence were just crazy.

And not bad considering we had one striker who scored so wooo.Keep it up lol

Deco did great and good on him to get a goal and hopfully Ballacks injury is nothing major

:( no more chicken and mushroom pies though

Wow wow wow. If we carry on playing like we did in this game, then ManUre shouldn't even bother trying. We played some of the best football I have seen for a long while. If Arsenal play beautiful football, then today we must have played beautiful, fantastic, brilliant football blue%20scalf.gif Deco was an absolute sensation today. Ballacks pass for Joey was exquisite. Not going to get carried away for now, but all the signs are good.

Oh and a home draw with the barcodes, isn't the best of results for old purple nose. :smiliecap1:

After the pre-season matches I half expected a good display from ourselves, I dont think the result flattered ourselves at all. We controlled the game from the kick off and didnt allow Pompey to settle. Everytime we lost the ball we battled to win it back, stroked it around delightfully and made loads of chances.

If we continue to play like that this season we'll be hard to beat. Having Manu, Arsenal and Liverpool all at SB before x-mas is something I'm looking forward to. If we put them to bed like we done with Pompey we'll be in a very strong position going into the 2nd half of the season.

I know its only 1 game into the season, I'm not getting carried away, but you cant help feeling that this year is going to be very special.

Deco...........OMFG..........How good is he ? :D

Anyone else thinks Cech didn't kick as many long balls as he usually did?

Yes!!!

Me and my dad always got frustated when we could break and cech could just roll the ball out to A fullback, but delayed and kicked down the field for us to loose posession.

Today it made a difference and I'm glad Scolari picked up on it.