Grzegorz Krychowiak

milka

8 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Or she has overlooked it or forgotten or she thinks you are not interested or lost her phone or whatever. You should never give a shit what she thinks of you. Girls a flakey, moody, spoilt creatures. A really hot one has dozens of suitors and is not going to respond to every of them. Persistence pays off trust me. When you got 100 girls in your whatsapp who have not replied and you send all of them the same little messages it costs you one Minute and trust me 30-40 will respond. Then you are back in the game.

Yeah, you truly are an expert on transfer basics.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or she has overlooked it or forgotten or she thinks you are not interested or lost her phone or whatever. You should never give a shit what she thinks of you. Girls a flakey, moody, spoilt creatures. A really hot one has dozens of suitors and is not going to respond to every of them. Persistence pays off trust me. When you got 100 girls in your whatsapp who have not replied and you send all of them the same little messages it costs you one Minute and trust me 30-40 will respond. Then you are back in the game.
Give us more knowledge1596f7d5c2b0257d8992d652cc05b9d2.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

On 8/8/2017 at 1:54 PM, The Skipper said:

Yeah, it could be improved for sure. But they've improved without spending a bomb. 

Abdoulaye Doucouré looks like a player worth watching closely over the coming season. Very good awareness, ability, passing, build/athleticism. The kind of CM I like personally.

1 hour ago, It's too big said:

I don't believe we were seriously interested in him. L'equipe are full of shit 

according to his manager he will be leaving PSG 

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/842071/Chelsea-Transfer-News-Grzegorz-Krychowiak-PSG-Paris-Saint-Germain

2 hours ago, the wes said:

Would be classic chelsea if he leaves PSG but we fail to put any effort in signing him and he ends up at a rival. 

58 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Would be classic chelsea if he leaves PSG but we fail to put any effort in signing him and he ends up at a rival. 

He was below average at psg though.

Even if we sign him, what if there will be zero impact from him? Pointless to just buy someone just to buy someone. At least buy decent quality or someone coming off a good season.

Absolutely scandalous that we seem to be looking at Drinkwater instead of this guy. He'd be an infinitely better option for the squad, and I think he'd be just happy with that, getting occasional starts here and there and being a crucial back up.

He could also play as CB, think he will be a good squad player for us. Signing him, just like signing two backup players for CM and CB position. We can afford to sign 3 more non-HG players, so him and another 2 wingers and we're set.

34 minutes ago, the wes said:

I heard it's a loan deal why we not in for this guy fs 

Why we should be? He's slow, immobile defensive midfielder without outstanding qualities. Top-clubs are not playing with players like him.

4 hours ago, pHaRaOn said:

Why we should be? He's slow, immobile defensive midfielder without outstanding qualities. Top-clubs are not playing with players like him.

For a second I thought I was in the Drinkwater thread.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You