Chelsea 2-3 Bayern Munich

Jase

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Jason said:

If we don't win 5-0 against Bayern, we need to sack Conte.

Bayern would probably sack Ancelotti if that happened after today. :lol:

our first game against this lot since the UEFA Super Cup in 2013, it left a bitter taste in my mouth, we should have won that game after extra time, but in the end that karnt Guardiola had his way on penalties, ( thank you Lukaku ). Really want us to win this one, lets hope. Cheers

37 minutes ago, Last Sicarius said:

Well if Pedro is now out, for me we should try 3-5-2 formation.
Morata-Michy
Alonso-Kante-Willian(or someone else)-Fabs-Moses
Cahill(Rudiger sub)-Luiz(Christensen sub)-Azpi
Tibo(Caballero)

I find that our wings get exposed when playing this formation. Opposition fulback and winger will have a 2 on 1 against Moses and Alonso.

Watch the the meltdown IF we lose lol it won't be pre-season anymore, it will be comments of "WE NEED REINFORCEMENTS ASAP!" "UTTER SHAMBLES" "NOT READY FOR THE PREMIER LEAGUE AT ALL" "PLAYERS NOT GOOD ENOUGH!" 

8 minutes ago, the wes said:

With Pedro gone back to London we should started with boga against Bayern Munich 

im still livid, that challenge by Ospina was really unnecessary, its a friendly for goodness sake.

21 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

im still livid, that challenge by Ospina was really unnecessary, its a friendly for goodness sake.

He done the same to Oscar aswell 

I would love to see somebody give him the clothes line from hell

9 hours ago, Polo7 said:

I find that our wings get exposed when playing this formation. Opposition fulback and winger will have a 2 on 1 against Moses and Alonso.

Well maybe you are right but its friendly match so we should try some new formations/tactics. Maybe 4-2-4 but Alonso on LB... meh.

2 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

You're only gonna see Morata for a few minutes.

Totally skimmed over Conte's comments, but I expect a 25 minute cameo at least. Don't see Conte bringing him on for 5 mins only.