• Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Costa
    • Matic (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

Buzzing right now...well played boys!  Six points off Citeh is tremendous.  Played so well against Palace and wound up with nothing.  As Rasheed Wallace used to say..."Ball don't lie"

6f908f78877e751a2bb8750c944a21af.jpg

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, FabHazard said:

Yes we gave them too much respect and  passing was sloppy... as i said it does not matter ....played great against palace and we got zero points

we played really good in second half. let them have the ball, it's not like we didnt have a clue like in first half where we were awful. great sub at the half.

defending is a skill too.

1 minute ago, BlueStorm1003 said:

Knowing our luck, Leicester and West Ham will roll over for them, with Arsenal you never know, and United will probably draw with them.

West Ham at home are really hard to beat, and its a London derby so you never know and Leicester will want to return the favour to us after we gave them the title with that draw against Spurs last season, you can bet.

Gave them way too much respect in the 2nd half. One will have thought we were playing Barcelona. But MASSIVE 3 points. Those fucking Spurs of course won in the last minute. Imagine the outrage here if we dropped points here? 

7 minutes ago, bluephoenix said:

I can't express how relieved I am. 2 back to back loses would have been devastating.

Focus and march ahead towards the title. Conte needs to straighten the team, international break broke our rhythm

you got that right, im still angry with our loss to Palace, but shit happens, we just need to be very careful in the future to avoid that kind of shit. Cheers

Didn't get to see the match, just saw the goals.

Great passing for the first goal, but Caballero should have saved the shot. 

Wow Courtois. That was a horrific giveaway. I was speechless when I saw that. Good thing that goal didn't cost us points.

Luckily Hazard scored on the rebound from the penalty. I really miss the days of a reliable Lampard penalty.

Three points from a big match. Feels great to be one step closer to the title.

4 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

West Ham at home are really hard to beat, and its a London derby so you never know and Leicester will want to return the favour to us after we gave them the title with that draw against Spurs last season, you can bet.

LOL, they really are not. This is where they have been struggling the most this season and seem to be finding it very difficult to adjust to after moving from Upton Park. The fans just don't have that connection yet.

Good win and the chances of Spurs catching us were diminished.
City outplayed us in the 2nd half and we conceded the flop of the year award in the 1st.
Very clever action by Cesc who won the pen. The defender was n't given time to organize himself and tripped him.
Diego should have paid the ticket price to watch the game.

49 minutes ago, Stats said:

LOL, they really are not. This is where they have been struggling the most this season and seem to be finding it very difficult to adjust to after moving from Upton Park. The fans just don't have that connection yet.

maybe youre right, im being too optimistic, Spurs dont look like losing points anytime soon, we´ll see, but we need to focus solely on us, getting the job done, and not relying on others to take points off Spurs, if it happens it happens. Cheers