• Kante
    • Matic
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Ivanovic (sub)
    • Oscar (sub)

And the fans being caught chanting been filmed again..know obviously it happens and it's what the media love but surley ain't just us! every club has idiots ours just gets dragged into the spotlight a lot. not that's any excuse just way always painted we're the worse fans blah de blah.

Ashley coles tweets though lol..always a blue :-D 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched the BT Sport post-match analysis earlier (god, they are awful!) and Redknapp couldn't have been more biased and bitter on his assessment of us. Shame they had on Zola on. Needed someone more outspoken to put Redknapp in his place!

On 27/11/2016 at 11:17 AM, OhForAGreavsie said:

Laughable. Saw my first game in 1973. Bought my first season ticket in 1976. (Cost me £22.) Only home game I've missed in decades was the eight nil against Villa. Stop making a fool of yourself.

Ahh sweet scent of self entitlement from a 'season ticket holder' way back when over 50% (guestimate) of Chelsea fans weren't even born yet.

I saw my first game in 2012, sorry I must be less of a Chelsea fan..I'll go back to my tele 

2 hours ago, Kezza said:

Ahh sweet scent of self entitlement from a 'season ticket holder' way back when over 50% (guestimate) of Chelsea fans weren't even born yet.

I saw my first game in 2012, sorry I must be less of a Chelsea fan..I'll go back to my tele 

I have never, ever, ever subscribed to the view that one Chelsea fan outranks another for ANY reason. One day, when you're bored out of your mind, you can search my posts. You will find that I've made that point many times.

The post to which you replied was my 'defence' against an accusation that I am not a real Chelsea fan, and that I was merely acting as if I was one. An accusation through which someone else was claiming to be a better Chelsea fan than me. In short, someone exhibiting the same behaviour of which you are accusing me.

I never claim to be a better Chelsea fan than anyone else but, by the same token, I don't accept anyone else claiming to be a bigger fan of this club than I am. I hope you'll have the integrity to apologise for the comment to which I am replying.

I don't think it's possible to be grateful for, respectful towards, and support the club of a Jew, and also be anti-Semitic. Which I don't believe these fans are. So this is a non-story.

This is like saying the word nigger in no context other than what i'm typing right now, and claiming it's racist. Or if you're shit-faced with your black friend of 10 years, and for some bizarre reason call him nigga to wind him up (I wouldn't do that; but I could never call that racism either in that context.) You're not suddenly racist for hitting a nerve that should be left untouched; you just know how to ruffle feathers. 

Some people go very far, but it's not that deep. It's teasing. In football, you insult and degrade your opponents, but that doesn't mean what you're saying has conviction behind it. It's trolling. You choose the words that provoke the most reaction and that's it. 

So why care what they chanted? Unless they're starting anti-Jew groups or throwing bottles exclusively at people they think for sure are Jewish, it's not anti-Semitic. 

There's no discrimination; all Spurs fans are the same to a Chelsea fan, Jewish or not. 

There's no hostility aimed specifically towards anyone Jewish; only towards Spurs fans and every non-Chelsea fan in general.

And as for prejudice, anyone chanting such shit doesn't have a developed enough brain to even be prejudice. They just go home, eat their pie and never think about Jews again.

It isn't news. Theyre not anti semitic its just having a go at Sp"rs. Most teams that play them do the same. They do the pretend blades of a helicopter to simulate Matthew Harding dying. They call themselves the Yid Army. They spit on women and kids. It goes on. That reporter should have been around in the 70s and 80s, then he'd know what real rivalry was.

A non story.

7 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I have never, ever, ever subscribed to the view that one Chelsea fan outranks another for ANY reason. One day, when you're bored out of your mind, you can search my posts. You will find that I've made that point many times.

The post to which you replied was my 'defence' against an accusation that I am not a real Chelsea fan, and that I was merely acting as if I was one. An accusation through which someone else was claiming to be a better Chelsea fan than me. In short, someone exhibiting the same behaviour of which you are accusing me.

I never claim to be a better Chelsea fan than anyone else but, by the same token, I don't accept anyone else claiming to be a bigger fan of this club than I am. I hope you'll have the integrity to apologise for the comment to which I am replying.

Sorry mate, its a non argument but it grinds my gears when fans claim season ticket status. Admittedly only came in the arse end of the conversation. Glad you think that way. 

Us down under wake up at all hours of the morn to watch Chels..

2 hours ago, Kezza said:

Sorry mate, its a non argument but it grinds my gears when fans claim season ticket status. Admittedly only came in the arse end of the conversation. Glad you think that way. 

Us down under wake up at all hours of the morn to watch Chels..

Been there, done that.

2 AM scheduled kickoff for Washington Monday night games meant a 5:30 AM finish, with work starting at nine. And I'm talking before the games were available on satellite telly and other platforms. Back in the day, it was a case of trying to  latch on to an intermittent medium wave (AM) signal which was bounced by satellite from the States to Frankfurt and then broadcast to US Army personnel stationed in Germany.

Sometimes, when it was a big game, and the reception was particularly bad, it meant dragging yourself out of bed, diving into the car to cruise around in search of a signal.

These were no balmy, Antipodean nights either. I'm talking cold, wet, miserable midwinter London. 😊 Compared to that, buying a season ticket at RFK, or FedEx field, must have been a doddle!!