Jase

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Moses almost scored. People will talk about that when someone point he stay the whole game in the confort zone (stucked in same are of the pitch) and point the team over reliance on the left side of the attack.

Why do you have a problem with Moses? I thought he was absolute garbage as a winger but he's been terrific as a wing back :/

On 11/2/2016 at 10:07 AM, Jason said:

No doubt Everton will be a test for us but have you confused them with another team? Before beating West Ham last weekend, they had gone 5 games without a win, losing 3 of them. And regarding Southampton, they lost only ONCE in 10 games before facing us last weekend. They won 6 of those, conceded just 3 goals and got an impressive draw at City (unlike the manner Everton did). So, I'm not sure how you can say Everton are the in-form team and not Southampton.

Well after all this games is safe to say this system is the real deal. 

Also said it before I remember last time a system took the league by storm was Mourinho mark I. 

Of course those formations exist, but not the way it storm the league back then and it's doing right now. 

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

wHATS ALL THIS i HEAR jOSE CAUGHT HER WITH A PLAYER AND THATS WHAT ALL THE SHIT WAS ABOUT

Really? Because what I heard was that SHE caught Jose bumming Iva in the dressing room so he had to get rid of her!