• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tibo

Ivanovic Cahill Terry Azpi

Matic Mikel

Willian Oscar Hazard

Costa

It's got a win written all over it, Branas pace bombing up and down the wing! oscars precise passing in the spaces, Willian's finishing...it's all there

oh and the best pivot of all time!

18 minutes ago, ILoveLamp said:

Same as MU please. I am not really sold on Pedro but he seems to have better output than Willian in the final 3rd.

Any win here would be excellent.

Could try Willian out on the left cut in with his right more ,move Hazard to n10/free role . Just the league and FA cup on the diary now don't fcuk it up .

Same as ManU for me, Pedro makes smart runs and seems to play well with Hazard/Costa. Bring Willian on in the 2nd half if we need him. Southampton is very tricky but I am expecting a hard fought victory. Conte will be back in the godfather suit, no more sweatshirt for him. 

4 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Southampton have the best defense in the PL, think this ends 0-0. Just want the same XI that started vs MU

Claude Puel totally outsmarted Pep last week, knew exactly when to press City and when to sit back, so if anyone finds an answer to this 3-4-3 it will probably be him so it's up to Antonio to find the tweak that will catch the Frenchman of guard.

13 hours ago, thekid9 said:

Tibo

Matic Mikel

Willian Oscar Hazard

Costa

It's got a win written all over it, Branas pace bombing up and down the wing! oscars precise passing in the spaces, Willian's finishing...it's all there

Ivan no no for me he's done I would stick with the same team that beat utd 

Tough tough match for us, but maybe we can nick small win like 1:0 or 2:1 if we play like against united and luck on our side.

But yeah, smells like a draw or if we are not carefull they can do us on counter.

18 hours ago, thekid9 said:

Tibo

Matic Mikel

Willian Oscar Hazard

Costa

The nightmares

7 hours ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Southampton have the best defense in the PL, think this ends 0-0. Just want the same XI that started vs MU

Err, Southampton have the SECOND best defence (8 goals conceded). Spurs have the best defence (4 conceded).

This is an excellent test and not an easy match to get all three points. Starting some of the normal subs Wednesday was fine. We can see what we do and do not have.

Need to come with the lineup as vs United (as most everyone has already mentioned). No Oscar or Ivanovic please. JT probably done(hate to say it but he struggled vs WHU in this system).

I think the lads can do it Sunday.

Come on you Chelsea!!