Southampton v Chelsea

Jase

4 minutes ago, the wes said:

I agree mate Pedro running about  like a headless chicken fs get Batsman on and play hazard behind Costa and Batshuayi and get them on counter attack 

Yes that would be much better and Hazard is epic on 10

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, MefiX19 said:

They haven't created a chance in this game, solid so far.

which is why in the first half we didn't have a problem giving him the ball and let them whatever they can. We are giving them the ball, but not much space or options to do something relevant with it.

8 minutes ago, communicate said:

Why?  Willian will not help. Southampton is playing safe football and we are not pressing.  That is more of the problem 

Didn't say bring him on. ;)

42 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

Started when Willian was on compassionate leave and he's done well enough to retain his place in the two matches.

Willian certainly did nothing in midweek to prove that he deserves to get his starting spot back.

I like a manager who selects based on form and rewards good performances. 

didn't watch the match during the week, but one has to suck really hard to be worse than the Pedro EPL games I've watched.

I disagree completely about your assessment on Pedro. He's been weak - as usually - easily dispossessed, not really effective defensively and with a couple of lucky plays he had a goal and assist.

As I said, I haven't seen Willian, but I don't see form or merit on Pedro's performances...

3 minutes ago, Barbara said:

didn't watch the match during the week, but one has to suck really hard to be worse than the Pedro EPL games I've watched.

I disagree completely about your assessment on Pedro. He's been weak - as usually - easily dispossessed, not really effective defensively and with a couple of lucky plays he had a goal and assist.

As I said, I haven't seen Willian, but I don't see form or merit on Pedro's performances...

He was excellent in the first half against united even if you take away the goal. 

Generally, when he's playing well, he gives us a directness that none of  Willian/Oscar or even Hazard most of the times offer.