Drogba

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am not with you on that 1! i would rather see him play brilliant football and score goals and not dive at all!

if he starts diving i just cant watch it i hae a few times started to turn the channel over cus its just sad! really really really bad! and its cheating!

so you say you wouldnt mind him cheating as long as he does it right and gets away with it?

i am not with you on that 1! i would rather see him play brilliant football and score goals and not dive at all!

if he starts diving i just cant watch it i hae a few times started to turn the channel over cus its just sad! really really really bad! and its cheating!

so you say you wouldnt mind him cheating as long as he does it right and gets away with it?

Do you remeber the UCL Semi Final First LEg at Anfield? Hpw pathetic Drogs was, and how many times he went to the floor? How many stoppages we had cus of that? and the Extra time we got cus of that? and the Goal Kalou Scored cus of that/?

If it hadnt been for Drogbas diving, there wouldnt have been that many stoppages, there wudnt have been that long an extra time and there wouldnt have been time for Kalou to cross it in for that Wonder Goal whcih got us a Crucial Away Goal.

;)

All HAIL THE SNOOP DROG!!! :blue scalf:

So do you turn the channel over every time our player dives or just DD? What did you do when Robben rolled around theatrically? Or when Joey does it? Even Lamps has done it a couple of times.

It's kind of unreasonable to want him to play brilliant football and be perfect for us when you can't tolerate his flaws at all. Sorry to say this but it reminds me of a spoiled kid...

Edited by .Biru

when i became a football-maniac again i was for several years out of actuall football-knowledge, and Drogba was one of the first strikers i realized agaian (in his French days) and i was so happy when he came to the bridge.

no one can deny that he is a attacking , strength striker and one of the reasons why Rafa and Fergie pissed themselves.

To me it seems as if Didier gave up diving pretty soon after he came to the Premiership, and it worked well but then things changed and he started the diving shit again.

I think he needs just something like a kick in the arse by a manager like Scolari ;) and no one asks questions why Didier Drogba is in the "strikers top 5" of so many football-fans ;)

i´ll never forget the goal for us against Manunited in the FA Cup or how he put Rafas Chess-team in their place, but i also never forget how he slapped that manufucker and got the red card...that are these moments i doubt that he is a great football-player...

long speech, short sense

he is important if he has found his form, he is one of the dangerous strikers we need so badly

but he needs to play constant and stop the divingshit (he dosen´t need to be like Ronaldo)

i´d like him to stay

Joe Cole isn't thought of in the same way because of his diving, due to the fact he isn't bitching about joining Mourinho every five minutes. I want Didier to stay,

Yeah, well, at least he's being honest about his feelings and isn't leading us fans on with 'I love Chelsea' talks. I'm not excusing it just feels that being lead on is worse.