Drogba

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hard to say really

i'm sure all Chelsea fans want the Drog of 2 seasons ago

hopefully the coach showing this much faith in him he'll decide to pull up his socks and shut those fans up again

i'm hoping he realises that we are all tired of his antics

i mean really if he stays surely he should realise that the fans are not stupid and want a great striker and will back him 100% if he shows us that he wants to play and not dive and fall like a fairy

he's a big strong guy - standing is not a diffficult thing to do

His "antics" are not the issue for me! For me it was his attitude for a lot of last season that was the problem. If he can come into this season with a new manager to inspire him he can be the best striker in the world. Everything is up to him, he can be that man if he wants to be, time will tell what Drogba we get this season.....

i'm hoping he realises that we are all tired of his antics

i mean really if he stays surely he should realise that the fans are not stupid and want a great striker and will back him 100% if he shows us that he wants to play and not dive and fall like a fairy

he's a big strong guy - standing is not a diffficult thing to do

:lol:

I've had my occassional wobble on a Saturday night :P

His "antics" are not the issue for me! For me it was his attitude for a lot of last season that was the problem. If he can come into this season with a new manager to inspire him he can be the best striker in the world. Everything is up to him, he can be that man if he wants to be, time will tell what Drogba we get this season.....

It has been a mixture of both for me. He talked too much to the media, farted about the pitch, played when he felt like it........just not good enough.

He needs to be .....200% committed to Chelsea ;)

With Scolari saying he wants him 200% to stay at Chelsea,

I would have preferred Drogba saying that.

One more thing. We all point out to Drogba 2 seasons back when he scored 30 goals in 50 odd matches. I would like to point out that he scored 16 goals in 31 matches for us last season. Still pretty good considering the AFNC and injurues he had. Lampard scored 21 in 42 matches.

One more thing. We all point out to Drogba 2 seasons back when he scored 30 goals in 50 odd matches. I would like to point out that he scored 16 goals in 31 matches for us last season. Still pretty good considering the AFNC and injurues he had. Lampard scored 21 in 42 matches.

16 in 31 while having a balance deficiency......what would those stats read if he stayed on his feet and stopped rolling round like a big girls blouse?

Not just the goals though, it could have been 2 completely different players. The Drogba 2 seasons ago was determined and would fight like mad every game and want to be the best. Last season some times it looked like he couldn't even be bothered to walk out onto the pitch....

Well now Scolari's here hopefully he's determined to fight again.

I think he attitude last season was due to Jose leaving

What age is Drogba ffs. He's a grown man and should start acting like it.

This clubs given him the platform to be the best he can be, its about time he started giving something back. One determined season in four years is hardly worth him thinking he doesnt have to work his bloody socks off every week.

He doesn't deserve to play for the club thats why i dont want him here

A tad harsh perhaps??

He has clearly upset a lot people last season. Mainly i would think with his constant (supposed) talk about him wanting to leave.. still be a wonderful player for us though.