Drogba

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah there are better ways. I was joking I'd never boo a Chelsea player even if i did hate them.

I'd rather see them given support.

& it's relevant because no other Chelsea player behaves like that but Drogba is so "important" that he can behave like that and get away with it.

I Don't think so no player is irreplaceable.

Scolari will kick him into shape.

I've seen he has a mean left jab :whistling:

Where did I type he's irreplaceable? Never did, never will either.

Lol Unbelievable.

Chelsea without him would not have won.... League titles in 2004-5, 2005-6. FA Cup 2007. Community Shield 2005. League Cups in 2005 and 2007.

He was Prem Golden Boot winner 2006-7. African Footballer of the Year 2006-2007

The man is a Chelsea legend -one of, if not the greatest ever.

Marseille knew how to treat him

Agreed. Yet there're still people who bash him and want him gone.

I can't deny he's a fantastic player because he is.

He just really gets on my nerves with his diving and attitude

Yeah, so it does with me. I'd still have him with all his attitude and diving, than not have him at all. At least until we have a replacement who's proven himself as his successor.

Joe Cole's diving is nowhere near as bad as Drogba's.

Look at the size of Drogba he should be nudging past players like they aint there.

He just gives up and goes down

So Joey is forgiven and DD isn't? Least it reads that way to me.

It's not just DD's diving it's his attitude

So Joey's forgiven for his diving antics and DD isn't, yes?

It's not just DD's diving it's his attitude

No player is perfect. I mean, just look at Lamps leading us fans on with his 'I love Chelsea' talks.

Anyway, like I said, I'd still have DD with his attitude and diving as he's simply amazing on his day and is the only reliable striker we have atm.

I just find it harder to like Drogba everytime i begin to like him he does something to piss me off & thats probably why i'm being so hard on him.

I know no player is perfect & i'm hoping that this season he will be better than ever.

& i'm glad that Scolari is the type of person that wont take shit off any player

I just find it harder to like Drogba everytime i begin to like him he does something to piss me off & thats probably why i'm being so hard on him.

I know no player is perfect & i'm hoping that this season he will be better than ever.

& i'm glad that Scolari is the type of person that wont take shit off any player

Good girl. :lol:

The difference between Joe Cole and Drogba is that when Joe Cole dives its usually after getting himself into a hole and cant get out of it, maybe trying an odd trick and trying for a free kick.

Drogba on the other hand is a big lump of a lad and shouldnt be muscled out of a chase for a ball, he gets breathed on and he falls over. During his best season very rarely did he lose out to a defender when battling for the ball. He HAS the strength and abilty to stay on his feet. His all round play is fantastic, even in defence he's there for free kicks and corners getting the ball away.

Thats the Drogba we all want to see this season, not Drogbalina Ballerina :whistling:

Joe Cole isn't thought of in the same way because of his diving, due to the fact he isn't bitching about joining Mourinho every five minutes. I want Didier to stay, but I seriously hope Felipao doesn't stand for his nonsensical diving shit.

am with kez on this! i cant stand the bloke!

everyone cant like all Chelsea players all the time someone has not liked a chelsae player in there time when they have pld for Chelsea!

I dont care what any of you say on his forum but if he pld for another team and did what he did moan and dive and be very lazy 85% of the time and we openned a post about him you would all hate him! and thats a fact!

am with kez on this! i cant stand the bloke!

everyone cant like all Chelsea players all the time someone has not liked a chelsae player in there time when they have pld for Chelsea!

I dont care what any of you say on his forum but if he pld for another team and did what he did moan and dive and be very lazy 85% of the time and we openned a post about him you would all hate him! and thats a fact!

That is true, at the same time I would wish he was playing for Chelsea instead of another club as he's one of the best strikers after all. Just like I'm wishing Cristiano Ronaldo's here despite his attitude and antics.

The start and end of Drogba is that he makes an excellent contribution for us, and whilst I am sick too of his diving, playacting and attitude, in the end if he scores all these goals you can't complain too much.