Drogba

A tad harsh perhaps??

He has clearly upset a lot people last season. Mainly i would think with his constant (supposed) talk about him wanting to leave.. still be a wonderful player for us though.

Drogba can be devastating......but its only when he wants to be. Thats what pisses me off most. He seems to pick and chose when he wants to put in the graft.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 in 31 while having a balance deficiency......what would those stats read if he stayed on his feet and stopped rolling round like a big girls blouse?

Agreed. I am not defending him or anything NOW WAYS!!!!. I hate hm myself. But What I wanted to point out was, He still gave us a good Goal:Match ratio inspite of all the whining. YEs, he would have pumped in few more had he given his all for the team.

Drogba is the sort of player who needs to be told he is wanted, that he is an important part of the system. I'm sure we will see Drogba continue his antics, but he got a lot of support when Shevchenko came in 2006 from Mourinho, who said he would not freeze Didier out of the team. Scolari has given him the same sort of message - hopefully we will see Drogba break the 100 Chelsea goals margain next season.

Drogba is the sort of player who needs to be told he is wanted, that he is an important part of the system. I'm sure we will see Drogba continue his antics, but he got a lot of support when Shevchenko came in 2006 from Mourinho, who said he would not freeze Didier out of the team. Scolari has given him the same sort of message - hopefully we will see Drogba break the 100 Chelsea goals margain next season.

Drogbas the sort of player who needs a good kick up the arse imo.

Drogba is the sort of player who needs to be told he is wanted, that he is an important part of the system.

If he has to stay then he needs to get over himself and do what he's bloody paid for. End of story.

A tad harsh perhaps??

He has clearly upset a lot people last season. Mainly i would think with his constant (supposed) talk about him wanting to leave.. still be a wonderful player for us though.

I don't think it is.

One minute he's playing and showing class the next minute he's moaning saying he wants to leave.

If he wants to leave he should discuss it with the man in charge he should respect the club more and the fans.

Am with kez on this 1, i cant stand the bloke! just who he is pisses me right off. hate his interviews hate it when he has a chance at goal and fucks it up and jumps and rolls as if he should be in hollywood on some action film set!

2 seasons ago he was a very good goal scorer! but for me i still cant see what people see in him?

i have alot of football mates who all support different teams and they all say i am so glad he will never be in my team i just cant watch him play cus how he dives! as a person he is a totally arse from what you see on the tv. on the pitch he can be lazy, dives and moans! he can score the good goals but as a striker he is not what you want.

i may get alot of stick from this but i would love to have a player like torres! i dont mean torres himself but someone with the same work rate. if he loeses the ball he is always after it and is all over the pitch. WE NEED A WORKHORSE NOT A DONKEY!

and i hope Scolari won't stand for his antics and bench him the first time he dives and everyone apart from him knows its a dive! teach him a lesson in how to stand or sit down for the rest of the game!

Edited by zinctek

You don't get what people see in him? I'll recommend you a good optician in Nottingham if you're interested. Drogba is one of the best strikers in the world. Unfortunately he also has a habit of diving. I'm not defending his antics because I dislike them also, but Chelsea with Didier Drogba is a Chelsea stronger than Chelsea without Didier Drogba.

You don't get what people see in him? I'll recommend you a good optician in Nottingham if you're interested. Drogba is one of the best strikers in the world. Unfortunately he also has a habit of diving. I'm not defending his antics because I dislike them also, but Chelsea with Didier Drogba is a Chelsea stronger than Chelsea without Didier Drogba.

yes thats true Chelsea would be stronger with him. cus we have no other strikers! but if Chelsea had someone like torres or eto or villa or kaka or someone who just pld brilliant all the time on the ball and didnt cry every 5mins.!

sorry am just a drogba hater i have not liked him from day 1 as a person! and that has put me off him as a player. its down to having so much stick from mates cus the way he is! and its just horrible to watch 90% of the time

I see your point and I respect your opinion, mate. Everyone's worthy of their own two cents. I agree with you that we need another world class striker. Anelka and Sheva can get you possibly 20 goals a season but they're just not as good as Drogba to warrant a selection in the starting eleven. Eto'o is a player I'd love to see at the Bridge but what puts me off him is that he is African - another player to lose in the Cup of Nations. That being said, him and Drogba upfront would be the greatest strike force in Europe...