Marco Verratti

Unionjack

Inter make massive €78m bid for ‘Chelsea and Man Utd target’

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/inter-make-massive-e78m-bid-for-chelsea-and-man-utd-target

So everyone sayimg that all teams do in the Jan window is get loans and fill in players Fuckin Mou is doing the same thing. I wouldn't know whether to go listen to some Leonard Cohen, drink a bottle of brandy and have an OD or just cvrack up and think 'Only If!!'

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got Bayern making direct contact with the guy now. So it must be possible to turn the lads head. I bloody hope we are at least trying!

Bayern Munich make Marco Verratti their priority target as Carlo Ancelotti personally calls the PSG midfielder

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

We got Bayern making direct contact with the guy now. So it must be possible to turn the lads head. I bloody hope we are at least trying!

Bayern Munich make Marco Verratti their priority target as Carlo Ancelotti personally calls the PSG midfielder

Then we steal Thigo. Or would they play with Verratti and Thiago?

I prefer Verratti though.

pray%202_zpsyaqj6mox.gif

Chelsea handed boost in race to sign Marco Verratti as agent rules out Serie A transfer

8 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

pray%202_zpsyaqj6mox.gif

Chelsea handed boost in race to sign Marco Verratti as agent rules out Serie A transfer

Lol, and then watch him move from fucking PSG to the king of the one-horse-race teams Bayern Munich. Makes the Bundesliga even more boring to watch.

Just now, BoyBlue96 said:

Lol, and then watch him move from fucking PSG to the king og the one-horse-race teams Bayern Munich. Makes the Bundesliga even more boring to watch.

Aye!

Even La Liga teams are more even now. With AM only in 4th - 6 points behind RM, you just know theyre going to beg for Diego. Be nice to be in the driving seat a bit even tho we need him just as bad. Thats why I think we should get in fast and at least try for the Griez swap.

Hard I know but ..........

10 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Aye!

Even La Liga teams are more even now. With AM only in 4th - 6 points behind RM, you just know theyre going to beg for Diego. Be nice to be in the driving seat a bit even tho we need him just as bad. Thats why I think we should get in fast and at least try for the Griez swap.

Hard I know but ..........

Griezmann is off to ManUtd. 

And yes, La Liga has been enjoyable this year with Sevilla joining the top and UEFAlona struggling a bit. Bayern is only 3 points clear of RBL but that's mostly because Ancelotti was messing around the first few games...and Dortmund making too many fuck-ups. Still a tinpot league. Nothing against Bayern btw. They are still the most likeable team in the Bundesliga. A sympathic club with a sympathic philosophy. Robben is still there and Van Bommel played there as well and as captain. And of course Ancelotti is their manager now and I wish him the best. Favourite CFC manager. But Bayern and the Bundesliga need way more competition.

As is the Ligue 1 thanks to Monaco and Nice...and Unai Emery messing up with PSG. And then there is still the Serie A which Juve will win easily. Also bought 2 Italian players from Atalanta I believe, so we can say bye-bye to Franck Kessie.

3 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Griezmann is off to ManUtd. 

And yes, La Liga has been enjoyable this year with Sevilla joining the top and UEFAlona struggling a bit. Bayern is only 3 points clear of RBL but that's mostly because Ancelotti was messing around the first few games...and Dortmund making too many fuck-ups. Still a tinpot league. 

As is the Ligue 1 thanks to Monaco and Nice...and Unai Emery messing up with PSG. And then there is still the Serie A which Juve will win easily. Also bought 2 Italian players from Atalanta I believe, so we can say bye-bye to Franck Kessie.

I know it seems a foregone conclusion but if we dont at least try we would never know. If we sit back and let the Rags buy every shit hot player going its gonna be a bastard! And you know they're gonna try to.

Just remembered. AM have a transfer ban dont they till 2018??

3 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I know it seems a foregone conclusion but if we dont at least try we would never know. If we sit back and let the Rags buy every shit hot player going its gonna be a bastard! And you know they're gonna try to.

Just remembered. AM have a transfer ban dont they till 2018??

Griezmann never said anything positive regarding Chelsea. Only butt licking Man Utd, and interviews where he is a Beckham fan and that he wants to play with Pogba on weekly basis at a football club.

He wants to join them, and they want him. So he's going to choose them and his mate Pogba easily over us.

2 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Griezmann never said anything positive regarding Chelsea. Only butt licking Man Utd, and interviews where he is a Beckham fan and that he wants to play with Pogba on weekly basis at a football club.

He wants to join them, and they want him. So he's going to choose them and his mate Pogba easily over us.

I fuckin pray not I really do! Imagine it!

I have a feeling we'll sign him. We need him,  he needs us. Conte loves him and he loves Conte. Everyone around him says that he needs to move on to improve his game. Start to challenge himself. English league is perfect for that. It all depends if Fabregas moves in the summer but he probably will. We have money. I think we're in pole position. Conte will convince him to dump Bayern and come here. 

Benvenuto Marco! 

2 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

I have a feeling we'll sign him. We need him,  he needs us. Conte loves him and he loves Conte. Everyone around him says that he needs to move on to improve his game. Start to challenge himself. English league is perfect for that. It all depends if Fabregas moves in the summer but he probably will. We have money. I think we're in pole position. Conte will convince him to dump Bayern and come here. 

Benvenuto Marco! 

Yes :) Marco is a big fan of Conte and Conte of course highly praises Verratti. I think we are in the best position to eventually sign him. Would be a waste to move from PSG to Bayern even though Carlo is there,

Fabregas...Don't know. Think he's off after this season. 

32 minutes ago, manpe said:

How does he need us?

I mean our league and our coach. 

I read that Xabi Alonso is retiring at the end of the season. That's Bayern our main threat. But Conte needs to talk to him. Would be so disappointing if he ends up there. One league team isn't for him anymore nor is the coach like Carlo. Enough with wasting time. Marco still needs to improve and Conte is the man for this. We'll have one of the best midfielders soon if he arrives. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You