• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really shouldn't be a problem.  

Costa - Bats

Eden - Cescy - N'Golo - Moses

Ola - Tomori - JT - Dave

Not  been to Rovers before but been to City with POSH a couple years back.

Loads of pubs around but think the Rovers lot drink in one called John Cabot so unless we can get in there early theres a good real ale pub just down the road. Good food too.

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Really shouldn't be a problem.  

Costa - Bats

Eden - Cescy - N'Golo - Moses

Ola - Tomori - JT - Dave

Not  been to Rovers before but been to City with POSH a couple years back.

Loads of pubs around but think the Rovers lot drink in one called John Cabot so unless we can get in there early theres a good real ale pub just down the road. Good food too.

That pub will be a pretty lonely place tonight. :-)

Fikayo played last night so I doubt he'll be involved this evening. With or without him I think the team you listed is a lot stronger than the one we'll probably see.

On 21 August 2016 at 11:44 AM, ulvhedin said:

Do you guys know if Tomori is training with first team?

He has been and of course he went to Austria and the USA. Disappointing that he didn't get a lookin during either of those tours so we have to assume Antonio doesn't think he's ready yet. That suspicion is only added to by the fact that Fikayo almost certainly won't be involved  in this game, having played for the 23s last night .

Begovic,

Aina Cahill Clarke-Salter Dave

Chalobah Cesc RLC

Pedro Batman Moses

Team above for tonight for me. Get the fringe players showing Conte what they can do and Cesc 60 odd mins to prove his worth for the Burnley game

If Michy Batshuayi plays at least 70 minutes he could score at least 5 to 8 Goals against The Bristol Rovers Defence.

If I was the Bristol Rovers Goalkeeper right now. I would be shitting myself.

My Prediction for Tonight : Chelsea [ 11 -vs- 2 ] Bristol Rovers

http://www.11v11.com/teams/chelsea/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Bristol Rovers/

Live Streams CFC vs BR

http://livetv.sx/en/eventinfo/440033_chelsea_bristol_rovers/

Edited by KevinAshburner

Chelsea XI v @Official_BRFC: Begovic, Aina, Cahill, Ivanovic (c), Azpilicueta, Pedro, Fabregas, Matic, Moses, Loftus-Cheek, Batshuayi. #CFC

Chelsea subs v @Official_BRFC: Courtois, Terry, Chalobah, Oscar, Hazard, Solanke, Diego Costa. #CFC

13 minutes ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Chelsea XI v @Official_BRFC: Begovic, Aina, Cahill, Ivanovic (c), Azpilicueta, Pedro, Fabregas, Matic, Moses, Loftus-Cheek, Batshuayi. #CFC

Chelsea subs v @Official_BRFC: Courtois, Terry, Chalobah, Oscar, Hazard, Solanke, Diego Costa. #CFC

Ou est Loic?