Chelsea v Bristol Rovers

Jase

Begovic, Aina, Cahill, Tomori, Azpi, Kante, Chalobah, Fabregas, Willian, Moses, Bats

Yes, I want to see Nat making his long overdued debut and surround him with the best enviroment to showcase his ability. Please tell me that duracell bunny N'golo Kante is able to play 2 times in a week ?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Don't know if you've heard of Cockney rhyming slang for example Tony Blair is chair, apples and pears is stairs etc etc well Bristol City is Titty ha ha.

1 hour ago, Iggy Doonican said:

I must admit to having a few pigs ears (beers) when I posted ha ha. What does a duck take to get high Choulo ? Quack. 

English humor :lol:

I'd like to see RLC and Aina get some run. 

Anyone know the deal with Cuadrado? Are we looking to get rid of him, hence not playing him? 

I wouldn't mind seeing Cuadrado, Willian, Moses as the three playing behind Michy. Obviously Willian in the middle with the other two on the wings. Kante should get a rest. Chabolah needs to get some run, since Matic really does seem to be an outlier in this team. Doesn't fit. As much as I backed him, and said he was one of our best players... I'm starting to agree more with a lot on this board. Sure, he had his time, and was for me our second most important player in our most recent title run, but... not anymore. Need to find a more suitable member for the team in his role. 

I reckon we dont come out in the 1st half and just agree on letting them have a goal (cause lets face it theres not a fuckin cat in hells chance we keep a clean sheet. We haven't had one at home since begining of last November!) And then we come out in the 2nd half and play like we want to win and score 2.

Either :            

Bats

Moses - Eden - Cuadrado

Chalobah - N'Golo

Ola - JT- Bane - Dave

Or :

Costa - Bats

Eden - Cescy - N'Golo - Square/Moses

Ola - Tomori - JT - Dave

9 hours ago, Hostedenis said:

Crystal Palace signed Benteke yesterday so I don't expect them to still be interested in Remy.

Yes, I'm aware of that, but I've read that they still want Remy as well. Which isn't too surprising because Crystal Palace have only won 2 matches in 2016 so they need all the help they can get.

My line up for the game againts Bristol Rovers.

4-3-3/4-1-4-1

----------------------Begovic----------------------

Aina----------Ivanovic---------Cahill--------Azpilicueta

--------------------------Kante--------------------------

--------------Chalobah-----------Fabregas------------------

Pedro-------------Batshuayi------------------Hazard

Begovic

Aina Cahill Clarke-Salter Azpi

RLC      Oscar       Chalobah

Willian    Batman       Moses

I think Fabregas has earned the start for saturday. Hazard, Costa and Kante must be rested. If willian is still "hurt" than throw pedro in. 

Begovic - Azpi, Cahill, Ivanovic, Aina - Chalobah, RLC, Fabregas - Moses, Batshuayi, Pedro

That's what I would go with. Starts for Aina, Chalobah and RLC are no-brainers here and I'd like to see Batshuayi and Cesc starting too to give them the chance to truly earn themselves the start against Burnley this weekend.

Maybe play Courtois in goal if the reports of Begovic being on the move are true.