Michy Batshuayi

Hamilton

58 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

After looking at our preseason games and now Manutd game, we have a lack of finishers in our attack. Batshuayi is our best finisher and should be starting every game. If we managed to score one of our many chances in the first half, we wouldn't have lost that way. Goals change games, forget about the tippy tappy football, we need our best finisher upfront from now on.

Wonder if it says something about Batshuayi's game as Conte, Sarri did not and now seemingly Lampard do not seem keen on him. 

After looking at our preseason games and now Manutd game, we have a lack of finishers in our attack. Batshuayi is our best finisher and should be starting every game. If we managed to score one of our many chances in the first half, we wouldn't have lost that way. Goals change games, forget about the tippy tappy football, we need our best finisher upfront from now on.

I've been saying that for an age but everyone likes to come up with excuses from A to Z. I want players in certain to do their job rather than have jack of all trades cost after time after time. 

Michy can't finish, doesn't offer enough energy, poor hold up, etc. Despite all that, he has the best goal ratio out of the three options. [emoji19]

Wonder if it says something about Batshuayi's game as Conte, Sarri did not and now seemingly Lampard do not seem keen on him. 

I think he's someone that lacks patience and we can all see why tbh. Third manager in, still nowhere to be seen.

35 minutes ago, Jason said:

Nor the many loans he has are many managers keen on him. 

44 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

His only poor loan was at Valencia, so the odds are in his favour in that regard.

9 in 14 at Dortmund & 6 in 13 at Palace. Better that 1 in 2 combined.

that works out to 25 goals in 45 games total

will do backflips for that rate of return!!!!

14 hours ago, Jason said:

It was different when we had Hazard that would guarantee 15 goals every season. But now im looking at our squad as a whole and i don't know who can score 15-20 goals. It's a big problem

2 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

It was different when we had Hazard that would guarantee 15 goals every season. But now im looking at our squad as a whole and i don't know who can score 15-20 goals. It's a big problem

Goals are goals. No manager is gonna just bin players who can score goals without reason. 

Just now, LAM09 said:
5 hours ago, Jason said:
Goals are goals. No manager is gonna just bin players who can score goals without reason. 

They don't like them personally or have clear favourites. That's been reason enough for years at this club.

But 3 managers in a row? 

But 3 managers in a row? 

Conte wanted Morata/Lukaku, Sarri got Higuain & Lamps seemingly has a love affair with Abraham.

It's quite clear. As I previously mentioned, I don't see Michy being someone that will happily train 100% or such, whilst be shafted.

Club interested in Chelsea forward – Blues’ demands of €3m loan fee + all of his wages are an issue

http://sportwitness.co.uk/club-interested-chelsea-forward-blues-demands-e3m-loan-fee-wages-issue/

According to Turkish newspaper Sabah, Fenerbahce are interested in signing Chelsea striker Michy Bathshuayi ahead of the Turkish transfer deadline.

The Yellow Canaries have already strengthened their squad with Vedat Muriqi but Sabah say they are keen to add one more striker to their squad and their target is the Belgium international.

It’s reported that Chelsea manager Frank Lampard is open to let Batshuayi leave the club and Fenerbahce are looking to take advantage of this situation by making a loan offer to the London side.

After a loan spell at Crystal Palace during the second half of last season, the 26-year-old has returned to Chelsea but he wasn’t a part of the match day squad against Manchester United last weekend as Lampard preferred Tammy Abraham and Olivier Giroud ahead of him.

However, Sabah claim Fenerbahce might find it difficult to meet Chelsea’s demands as the Premier League side are looking to get a €3m loan fee for the player and they want his new team to cover all of his wages.

snip

5 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Conte wanted Morata/Lukaku, Sarri got Higuain & Lamps seemingly has a love affair with Abraham.

It's quite clear. As I previously mentioned, I don't see Michy being someone that will happily train 100% or such, whilst be shafted.

I don't think Batshuayi is great but he's not terrible like Bakayoko, is he? He's barely even getting a look-in right now despite our current situation and Abraham isn't going to play all season. 

I don't think Batshuayi is great but he's not terrible like Bakayoko, is he? He's barely even getting a look-in right now despite our current situation and Abraham isn't going to play all season. 
He did his job in preseason when given the chance, so there isn't much else I can say.

I personally can't stand favouritism in any walk of life. Did you see how defensive Lampard got over Mourinho's comments (especially Mount) - https://talksport.com/football/585932/frank-lampard-jose-mourinho-mason-mount-chelsea-manchester-united/

Merit is a joke excuse already.

10 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

He did his job in preseason when given the chance, so there isn't much else I can say.

Depends what you're looking for in the striker, I guess.

10 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

I personally can't stand favouritism in any walk of life. Did you see how defensive Lampard got over Mourinho's comments (especially Mount) - https://talksport.com/football/585932/frank-lampard-jose-mourinho-mason-mount-chelsea-manchester-united/

In this instance, Lampard was right to defend Mount. Mount wasn't perfect but played a good game, especially in the first half, and wasn't the reason why we lost the game like Mourinho was alluding to. Plus, Mourinho going after youth players for criticism is just so typical of him and at this point, people are just exhausted about his comments on youth. And for argument sake, even if Lampard did agree with Mourinho, he wasn't gonna throw his players under the bus in the public (like Mourinho always does) and certainly not a young player who just played his first Premier League game. 

39 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Yet it keeps happening to him, managers who all see the game differently and (most likely) have never even meet have all come to the exact same conclusion.

There's only so many times the conspiracy card can be pulled.

In this instance, Lampard was right to defend Mount. Mount wasn't perfect but played a good game, especially in the first half, and wasn't the reason why we lost the game like Mourinho was alluding to. Plus, Mourinho going after youth players for criticism is just so typical of him and at this point, people are just exhausted about his comments on youth. And for argument sake, even if Lampard did agree with Mourinho, he wasn't gonna throw his players under the bus in the public (like Mourinho always does) and certainly not a young player who just played his first Premier League game. 

Lampard didn't need to mention one player above the rest. We all know Mourinho's mindset on youth, but Lampard's immediate defence of one player was telling to me.

Can easily see him favouring Mount to Barkley.

Yet it keeps happening to him, managers who all see the game differently and (most likely) have never even meet have all come to the exact same conclusion.

There's only so many times the conspiracy card can be pulled.

If a manager does buy someone themselves or have a previous bond, it's extremely easy to discard said individual without any backlash. However outlandish it was, people were warming to the idea of selling Kante (our most important player WITH Hazard in the team) as Sarri didn't view him as a good fit early on.

Nothing to do with conspiracy. Roll on the day we sign a proper CF and no longer have to deal with "duds" or this topic.

Just now, LAM09 said:

Lampard didn't need to mention one player above the rest. We all know Mourinho's mindset on youth, but Lampard's immediate defence of one player was telling to me.
Can easily see him favouring Mount to Barkley.

If you disagree with someone's opinion, I doubt you would just sit there quietly and say nothing. 

I do take your point, however, but it's way too early to be jumping to conclusions after one game.