Matteo Darmian

milka

Antonio Conte wants Man Utd right back Matteo Darmian at Chelsea next season. (@GraemeBailey)

Chelsea boss Antonio Conte wants to sign 26-year- old Manchester United full-back Matteo Darmian, who is part of his Italy squad at Euro

Antonio Conte has identified Matteo Darmian as a potential signing. #Chelsea will make an enquiry to check on his availability. [BR UK]

Ck4xRY5VAAAyEMG.jpg

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So let me get this straight...

Man United get a player who, on his day and at his best, is one of the best in his position in Europe. In return we get a fullback who United fans were happy to see dropped and not playing and who Conte just dropped last game? I swear there were times last season when LvG played Valencia (a winger) and Rojo (a CB) ahead of Darmian. Or am I mistaken?

17 minutes ago, Pizy said:

So let me get this straight...

Man United get a player who, on his day and at his best, is one of the best in his position in Europe. In return we get a fullback who United fans were happy to see dropped and not playing and who Conte just dropped last game? I swear there were times last season when LvG played Valencia (a winger) and Rojo (a CB) ahead of Darmian. Or am I mistaken?

With Emenalo anything is possible!

Matic to united :finger:

I mean, even if Matic eventually flops there, you cant be that stupid to risk your two-years-ago-key-player go to main rival who just appointed same coach this two-years-ago-key-player was so good under.

• 1 month later...

live twitter feed of tweets about matteo darmian to chelsea

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=Darmian Chelsea&src=typd

edit : false alarm the twitterverse sparked up and thought rob beasley tweet that hashtagged cfc and mufc on twitter and everyone thought it was about this.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You