John Terry

DavidEU

From dailymail

John Terry was predictably greeted by jeers as he took to the field in Saturday's match between Arsenal and Chelsea.

The Blues skipper had the last laugh as his side emerged 2-1 winners but not before Gunners fans had their say, giving him the usual jeers and insults.

Chelsea fans responded by reminding the north Londoners of Terry's success both domestically and in Europe.

'You know what you are,' sung the Arsenal supporters, alluding to the guilty verdict from the FA in the Anton Ferdinand race row case.

But the visitors backed their captain loudly, singing 'John Terry has won the double,' as they mocked their rivals for their lack of silverware in the last seven years.

The Emirates ended up with 'Champions of Europe, we know what we are' echoing around it as Chelsea secured their victory.

article-2210414-154332B3000005DC-440_634x381.jpg

Blues fans also reserved some anger for the Football Association, who slapped Terry with a four-game ban and £220,000 fine for 'misconduct'.

'F*** the FA, f*** the FA, one England captain, f*** the FA,' they chanted.

article-0-154333A2000005DC-958_634x418.jpg

article-2210414-1543997F000005DC-947_634x399.jpg

I remember the arseanal fans cheering and having the time of their life last year at the Bridge and reading this and watching the CFC fans near the end of the game makes me want to have been there.. Such a great feeling to win at the emeroids.. Gonna celebrate it tonight with a cocktail of weed, FIFA 13 and much more with my buddies, I hope you all have a nice saturday and let's laugh at arseanal, shall we? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Thought he was a fault for the goal but other than that, he was excellent. Marshalled the defence well and just did everything well what was asked from him.

Yeah it was his, he went the other way when the ball was crossed and and left Gervinho alone, but other then that he had a great game.

Not surprised he did well, he's at his best in these tight games where we drop deep and the other team has to come in from out wide; he's really assured when facing away from goal but open games (5-3) last year are a different proposition.

What a legend he is, he can play with all that pressure on him and not give a fuck. Class person, people like Joey Barton don't know any different because there just plain idiots in the first place, but Terry on the other hand is very misunderstood but still gets on with it.

Thats the thing you now have people going 'oh he's a racist' blah blah.If had that strong views surley he wouldnt play on a team with team mates who are a different race..or we'd see him using this type of phase all the time.But no like said he made a racist comment.Not that thats good but surley doesnt make him a stright up racist and from now on he'll go go around making that sort of comment

Good on him, but i wouldn't expect anyone to care about this, as everyone just wants to hate him.

The way human phsycology works, they'll always remember you for the worst thing you did, never the best. Or they'll always remember you for the worst thing you did even if it wasn't even proved... in John Terrys case.

Rooney on Terry's England retirement: "He has been fantastic for us. He’s an old-fashioned centre-half, not afraid to get his foot in."

Rooney on Terry: “Him and Paolo Maldini are probably the two toughest defenders I have played against."